The Villages American Tinnitus Association Support Group Meeting

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Default The Villages American Tinnitus Association Support Group Meeting

The next Villages and surrounding counties Tinnitus Support Group meeting will be conducted on Thursday, February, 23, 2017 from 3:30PM to 5:00PM at The Churchill Recreation Center, 2375 Churchill Downs, The Villages, Fl, 32162.

Guest Speakers

There are three guest speakers at this group meeting. The first guest speaker is Dr Joanne Studer, Licensed Psychologist. Dr. Jo has more than 25 years of therapy experience and uses cognitive behavioral therapy, challenging unwanted behavior patterns to help people live a full and productive life.

The second guest attending is a tinnitus hearing professional (whose name is to be announced at meeting) from Starkey Hearing Laboratories. This guest will discuss tinnitus coping strategies using Multiflex Tinnitus Technology.

Lastly, the Clarity Hearing Solutions staff will be here to perform a question and answer session regarding tinnitus and hearing loss.

Please email Sal Gentile, ATA Group leader at (TVTINNITUS@GMAIL.COM) for further information as seats go quickly.

Date & Time:
February 23rd, 3:30pm

2375 Churchill Downs, The Villages, FL 32162
Old 02-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

I should go, I could be the poster boy for Tinnitus and what could happen hearing tests base lines are adjusted. Only have one ear now with one balancer and the one that's gone still has Tinnitus. Yes, I did all the precautions in job wearing ear plugs and head sets, and while off duty no concerts, drag racing, shooting firearms with out protection. Monitored annually, But a deep dark demon lurked with in. That only good doctor and hearing tone tests could properly diagnose and of course with severe symptoms over 20 years that popped up occasionally.

OK, little quiz, What did I have? which affects about 1 in 100,000?
Closed Thread

Tags
tinnitus, guest, hearing, churchill, meeting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.