The Villages Health Care Program

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2016, 07:36 PM
Veteran member

Does anyone know if United Health Care The Villages, which has a Dental part to it, has dental coverage for services other than preventive work? I know it covers exams, xrays, and cleanings, from dentists in the network. What I am asking is what if you need a root canal or a filling? Is there coverage for that?
Old 07-21-2016, 07:24 AM

my neighbor who works for the villages health care system says this deal puts $16 million it the the pockets who ever made this deal..so much for Marcus Welbey heath care... welcome to the real world........
Old 07-21-2016, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIMAN View Post
my neighbor who works for the villages health care system says this deal puts $16 million it the the pockets who ever made this deal..so much for Marcus Welbey heath care... welcome to the real world........
I so respect and appreciate those who are trying to remain objective and who have something reasonable, rational, or factual to add to this discussion, and anything else is just irresponsible.

This is my signature.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIMAN View Post
Oooh...your neighbor said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CritterLover View Post
I so respect and appreciate those who are trying to remain objective and who have something reasonable, rational, or factual to add to this discussion, and anything else is just irresponsible.
Agree.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, care, health, insurance, patients, call, situation, supervisor, phone, center, luck, good, veterans, spouses, doctors, system, longer, telling, program, taking, effect, secondary, life, medicare, primary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.