The Villages Health Centers, under 65, Dr Jones Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2020, 11:38 AM
Default The Villages Health Centers, under 65, Dr Jones Brownwood

Hi all,
For all those that are not aware, the Villages Health Centers are listed as taking various non medicare insurance, but do not indicate that there are only a few doctor providers that will take "in network" private insurance in lieu of the Medicare Advantage Plan. I was referred to
a Dr. Jones at Brownwood. Does anyone have anyone experience with him? I am new to this system and could use all the feedback I can get.
Thanks.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:44 AM
Default The Villages Health Care, Dr. Jones, Brownwood

I am new to the Villages Health as my insurance has changed. I am under 65 and chose a specific health plan that indicated all of the Villages Health Centers took the insurance. I am now told that only Dr. Jones in Brownwood is accepting new patients that are private insurance non medicare. I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with him. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:52 AM

I was told he is a new doctor starting in October to accept new patients. My wife and I are on blueshield and decided not to wait and found a doctor in Leesburg who has priveliges in the Villages health facilities and is taking new patients with blue cross blue shield.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.