Villages Health System website IS IT down

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2019, 02:51 PM
Default Villages Health System website IS IT down

I cannot log into the Villages Health System website; i believe it is managed by myidentity.platform athenahealth.com/ for the last year or less. Anybody else having a problem signing in? They sent me an email to reset my password, but it locks me out just as soon as the login window appears?
Old 10-31-2019, 04:28 PM
Veteran member
Default Village health system

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecoralbill View Post
I cannot log into the Villages Health System website; i believe it is managed by myidentity.platform athenahealth.com/ for the last year or less. Anybody else having a problem signing in? They sent me an email to reset my password, but it locks me out just as soon as the login window appears?
I had no trouble getting their general website or my patient portal. Try a different channel. Sometimes MSN won't let me into a site but Internet Explorer will.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:24 PM
Sage

When they had their former one it wouldn't recognize my password. I had to call IT-support and they helped me get back on. I've not had to go on it today, but did yesterday with no issues.

****update...since 1st posting, I did go on and had no issues with it. BTW...I have Chrome and it hasn't posed a problem with anything.

Last edited by NotGolfer; 10-31-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I just changed over to FireFox because of such issues on Chrome. Good Luck.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:16 AM

Thankyou for all the replies. Today, I was able to sign in perfectly using my old password . it is to bad that when you telephone The Villages Health Group they can't tell you that their website is broken , and to try back another day . I can't tell you how many times this happens and I have to change my password for no reason at all . Yes, I am using Chrome.
Closed Thread

Tags
health, system, villages, reset, email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.