Villages Regional Hospital

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Default Villages Regional Hospital

Here we go again, another Villages Regional Hospital complaint. I've read so many of them that I don't want to add to the list, but I'd like to know if anyone knows the email addresses of the members of the Board Of Directors?

Thank you.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydoodlebug View Post
email addresses of the members of the Board Of Directors?

The Executive Management page of TVH gives you the email of all the executive team of TVH... not quite the board but about as close as you can get.

Executive team | The Villages Regional Hospital | The Villages, Florida

I recently an email to just plain ol' info@CentFLHealth.org and got a pretty quick response from Don Henderson, the President.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member

My husband was released today after back surgery. They were all great but working short staffed due to Irma but everyone was amazing for the 3 days he was there. So many were worried about those at home while they would be working but were dedicated to taking care of patients
Old 09-09-2017, 09:18 PM

I recently was released after spending 11 days in the hospital for cellulitis. The toughest part was the 8 hour wait in the emergency room before I was finally admitted. Once admitted the staff and Dr.'s were fantastic, the nurses and aides were constantly checking vitals and administering IV's, the hospital volunteers brought newspapers and ice water and the food was eatable and served everyday at the same time. I don't like hospitals as a rule, but I was treated well and have no complaints other than the long emergency room wait, overall very pleased.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9871 View Post
The Executive Management page of TVH gives you the email of all the executive team of TVH... not quite the board but about as close as you can get.

Executive team | The Villages Regional Hospital | The Villages, Florida

I recently an email to just plain ol' info@CentFLHealth.org and got a pretty quick response from Don Henderson, the President.
Thanks Dan!
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, hospital, regional, list, directors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.