Physicians--Preferred Care Partners

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Platinum member
Default Physicians--Preferred Care Partners

My husband's doctor just dropped out of Preferred Care Partners, and he needs to find another. I see two groups mentionedin the Provider Book. One is a group of doctors @ 3365 Wedgewood Ln. Does anyone use these docs and can recommend one?

The other group is at 910 Old Camp Road.

If anyone can recommend a doctor from either of these practices (or who to stay away from) we'd be very appreciative.
Tampa, FL
Old 02-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Veteran member

My husband has Preferred Care...was told about a certain doc being good and when he called for his app't was told she no longer was with the group. This group was the one on Old Camp Rd. So he made an app't with another provider there and was very happy. I didn't go with this policy as I was already established with providers (not in the PC system) but was told to ask my providers if they were thinking about signing up. Some are in the process....so perhaps by next enrollment I won't have to make the change. At any rate....hope you find someone you are comfortable with. I'd go by my husband's recommendation.........
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
My husband has Preferred Care...was told about a certain doc being good and when he called for his app't was told she no longer was with the group. This group was the one on Old Camp Rd. So he made an app't with another provider there and was very happy. I didn't go with this policy as I was already established with providers (not in the PC system) but was told to ask my providers if they were thinking about signing up. Some are in the process....so perhaps by next enrollment I won't have to make the change. At any rate....hope you find someone you are comfortable with. I'd go by my husband's recommendation.........
May I ask who the providers is that your husband likes? Thanks
Tampa, FL
Old 02-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Veteran member

someone by the name of Eldar.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:10 PM

I go to Dr. Allan Schwartz at Lake Sumter. He accepts Preferred Care Partners and I like him and have had no issues. I recommend his practice.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:03 PM

Dr. Compton (391-9467) is a Chiropractor that is a provider for PCP.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Default Dropped from Perferred Care Partners

Why did they drop out?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.