What are the options for those who cannot be vaccinated.

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2021, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsachs View Post
Wondering how she got this far without getting shots for school/military. Florida requires the following for K-12 schools: four or five doses of Dipththeria-tetanus-pertussis (DTa), for or fives doses of inactivated polio vaccine, two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), one tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap), two doses of Varicella (chickenpox). Those are required for childcare or daycare or non public schools. How did she get through school?
Every state has exemptions, and parents need to do their own research.
Old 12-17-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
We have a friend who has had allergy issues with vaccines her entire life. It has been recommended she not get any of the 3 vaccines currently available.

I have read some about regeneron and ivermectin and still looking.

One would think that those in the medical profession that are recommending against vaccination would recommend alternatives. There must be hundreds of thousands who can not be vaccinated for medical reasons.

I never gave it a thought until recently being made aware!
staying alive
Old 12-17-2021, 08:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi
Default My pen is my harp and mylyre my library is my garden and my orchard.

Quote:
We have a friend who has had allergy issues with vaccines her entire life. It has been recommended she not get any of the 3 vaccines currently available.

One would think that those in the medical profession that are recommending against vaccination would recommend alternatives. There must be hundreds of thousands who can not be vaccinated for medical reasons.

Posted Dec 15, 2021
THE PUBLIC. DID YOU KNOW THEY CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
An Update on Current Therapeutic Drugs Treating COVID-19
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32395418
In this review, we will update and summarize the most common and plausible drugs for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. These drugs and therapeutic agents include antiviral agents (remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, lopinavir, umifenovir, favipiravir, and oseltamivir), and supporting agents (Ascorbic acid, Azithromycin, Corticosteroids, Nitric oxide, IL-6 antagonists), among others.
Therapeutic Options for COVID-19 Patients | CDC
Healthcare Workers: Information on COVID-19 | CDC...
FDA has approved one drug, remdesivir (Veklury), for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients aged 12 years and older who weigh at least 40 kg. Early effective treatment of any disease can help avert progression to more serious illness, especially for patients at high risk of disease progression and severe illness, with the additional benefit of reducing the burden on healthcare systems.
Antiviral Therapy | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
Therapies | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines...
Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are antimalarial drugs that were studied to treat COVID-19. Ivermectin Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that is being evaluated to treat COVID-19. Lopinavir/Ritonavir and Other HIV Protease Inhibitors Protease inhibitors are antiretroviral drugs for HIV that were studied as treatments for COVID-19. Nitazoxanide
see less
Old 12-17-2021, 08:11 AM

Vladimir Zelenko MD
Old 12-17-2021, 08:16 AM

Yes let's NOT share smething that could save someones life.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:25 AM

Vitamin D3 and zinc supplements are good immune system boosters. Also gargling with Listerine a every few days
Old 12-17-2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:

There are many successful treatments, go to Front Line Covid-19 critical care alliance website for info. Thank goodness we have a proactive intelligent Governor who open Monoclonal antibody treatment centers, one in the Villages. Florida has the fewest cases in the country due to his leadership.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:29 AM
Default Flccc

Quote:

There are many successful treatments, go to Front Line Covid-19 critical care alliance website for info. Thank goodness we have a proactive intelligent Governor who open Monoclonal antibody treatment centers, one in the Villages. Florida has the fewest cases in the country due to his leadership.
Old 12-17-2021, 08:36 AM

Cdc== is a vaccine, patient holding== big pharma lobbyist. They do not care about your health
Old 12-17-2021, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,059 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyb View Post
Wasn't he also the Governor back in August and September when Florida set records for having the most cases in the country? Does he get credit for that as well?

Just for the sake of accuracy, there are four states with fewer cases than Florida and two other states with about the same number. Florida is currently in the bottom ten but does not have the fewest cases in the country.

And a final thought: monoclonal antibody treatment does not prevent cases, it helps prevent serious illness in those who have Covid. Vaccines also prevent serious illness but they also work to prevent cases in the first place.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 12-17-2021, 09:00 AM
Location: Currently Genesee, Colorado but selling house soon and heading out in a van. We’ll be in TV in Kct

Go to www.AmericasFrontline Doctors.org and in the drop down under Covid check out the protocol's and/or treatments tabs. As a matter of fact read through their entire site and if she wants a consultation from a doctor they have links for that too. It's a good site for "alternatives" or simply education you may not get from the mainstream media or other doctors.
Best of luck and Merry Christmas.
Old 12-17-2021, 09:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,748 Times in 1,385 Posts

Seeking dialogue was/is not intended to solicit "medical advice"!
Old 12-17-2021, 09:33 AM
Default Vaccine Allergy

Quote:

It sounds like your friend has an egg allergy - which encompasses 95% of vaccine allergies. I have NEVER heard of an allergy to RNA. Think about it.
Old 12-17-2021, 09:53 AM

Yes there are many people who cannot take any of these vaccines, so why are they being condemned by this administration? With all the money Fauci controls where’s the research? Besides, theses vaccines don’t stop the spread, so it’s Booster after Boostereven for children.
Old 12-17-2021, 10:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,437 Times in 3,081 Posts

Quote:

The same alternatives that were standard before the vaccines came out:

Wear a mask.
Social distance.
Wash your hands.

You can also make sure she's taking the appropriate amount of Vitamin D3 - too much is bad, not enough isn't helfpul. Her physician would recommend the right dosage for her, based on her current D levels, weight, age, and I believe bone density as well (I might be wrong on the bone density).
Closed Thread

Tags
medical, vaccines, vaccinated, vaccination, aware

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.