where is my doctor

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog friendly View Post
People thought Ted Bundy was a good lawyer. Charming and so loved. But then I don't have an opinion.
??? Please explain. It does appear that you do have an opinion if you stated the above,and quoted me.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
??? Please explain. It does appear that you do have an opinion if you stated the above,and quoted me.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
I don't understand at all....

Last edited by dog friendly; 05-14-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:31 AM

ALI_Soha- if that's just what you heard, why did you write this? "Dr. Bayoan Martinez-Cruz is not a good doctor or person AND There are better physicians than him with better integrity so why waste your time ". This Dr is the best I have gone to in years. We knew about him leaving months before he left, due to a contract dispute. Before writing nonsense with bad grammar, do a little research on your own. Dr Cruz is in Ocala and Leesburg and he comes highly recommended by myself and my wife.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:21 AM

contract dispute? wow they should have offered anything to keep him. I wonder why FPG did not do that????????
Old 03-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Default Management problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_soha View Post
That's just what I've heard, I think is better to call FPG to find out
I don't think FPG would be the best source of info about their human resources situation, since they have not been able to keep a physician on staff there since Dr. Martinez-Cruz left. I would guess that there are very real administrative / supervisory / management issues within their organization that have nothing to do with Dr. Martinez-Cruz. From what I've heard about the organization itself, I would for sure not utilize any of their practices in the area for anything!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Veteran member
Default Dr. Martinez-Cruz is reopening!

Dr. Cruz is reopening on April 11 (Thurs, Fri, Sat) on the second floor of the Dana Building (behind and across Wedgewood Lane from Bonefish Grill) near CR-101. By May 1 his schedule may become Tues to Sat). Office phone number will be 750-6650/51 and fax 750-6653. Very happy for him; it's about time....
Old 04-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Veteran member

I don't know anything about this doctor, good or bad. And I don't know anything about the original poster here. But I have to say that IF the reason for his departure from his prior practice is unknown, then one must be careful not to unfairly harm his reputation, an all-important factor in a community like this one. Having said that, a truly bad doctor should be outed.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Sage
Default This is such an old post...........but

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog friendly View Post
People thought Ted Bundy was a good lawyer. Charming and so loved. But then I don't have an opinion.

Ted Bundy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Bundy was a lawyer? He did attend numerous universities but always seemed to “drop out” before completing any course of study.
Not sure if he really had an actual law degree???? Very interesting history of a total psychopath and serial killer. Psychopaths are often charming on the surface. That's how he got the girls into his car.....also pretending to have an injury, needing their assistance.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:39 PM

Thanks Quixote. I live in Ocala, but a great Dr is worth the trip.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.