Plastic Medicare Cards

Plastic Medicare Cards

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Plastic Medicare Cards
Old 08-21-2019, 01:10 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Plastic Medicare Cards

Professionally Printed Plastic Medicare Cards

Let's face it, the official Medicare cards that you receive from CMS are flimsy and difficult to maintain; they tear, bend, crease, and fade. Eventually, you are left with no choice but to request a replacement card from medicare.gov. What if you could keep your official Medicare card in a safe place and carry a durable plastic copy instead? Well, now you can!
A+ Rating from the BBB!

We’re committed to using the best technologies available to protect your personal information.
Click here to read more about our commitment to your security.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us @ 1 (877) 495-8363. We are happy to help in any way we can.

CLICK HERE TO READ TESTIMONIALS

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Last edited by Ad poster; 08-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:41 PM
Sage

OK, you want me to send you my medicare number so I can have it printed on a plastic card that probably will NOT be accepted as it is obviously NOT an original card, sorry, I do not think so.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:47 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
OK, you want me to send you my medicare number so I can have it printed on a plastic card that probably will NOT be accepted as it is obviously NOT an original card, sorry, I do not think so.
That's a common misconception but I can assure you that it's not the case! We have yet to receive a report from a customer where the card was not accepted. If you run into that scenario, we will happily provide you with a full refund.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member

///

Last edited by retiredguy123; 09-02-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I agree, although I do think the plastic card will work. But, this is a recipe for disaster. The Medicare.gov website advises against giving out your Medicare number.
They say:

"Only give personal information like your Medicare number to
doctors, insurers acting on your behalf, or trusted people in the
community who work with Medicare like your State Health
Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)."

Any Medicare provider who has your number can submit claims for payment and the Government will pay them.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:25 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Dear retiredguy123, I totally understand your hesitation. Best I can do is tell you a little bit about my business and you can decide for yourself if you’d like to convenience of a plastic Medicare card. First off, we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. We’ve doing being business in Punta Gorda, FL for the past 11 years. I came up with this idea because I, myself, turned 65 and noticed how flimsy the paper cards were and thought it was a chance to solve a problem for others like me. You’ll notice I don’t ask for your ID or social security number. I don’t need them. I simply replicate your Medicare card onto plastic...something the government would like to do but has said it is too expensive for them to do it. I ask you to put as much trust into me and my product as you do when you hand your current paper card to the receptionist at your doctor’s office. You do that without hesitation and you don’t know his/her background or where they are from either. You have trust in your doctor’s office that they’ll hire honest people. My A+ rating with the BBB says you can trust me as well. I hope you do because I think you’ll like the cards but if you don’t, that’s ok too!
Old 09-05-2019, 10:06 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by villager View Post
Just get your medicare card laminated! It's probably less expensive and you can keep track of your card while it's being laminated. We did that and have no problems using the laminated card in any doctor's office, lab, etc.
It may be less expensive. There is no one twisting your arm to print it on plastic. But if you had a choice I bet 95% of the population would prefer it on plastic, just like my Florida Blue card comes. This is your option.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Fortunately, I have access to a laminator so I laminated mine when I got it; still looks brand new after a little over a year.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:45 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Fortunately, I have access to a laminator so I laminated mine when I got it; still looks brand new after a little over a year.
kcrazorbackfan I love your signature statement about life. "For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny." Excellent. I was diagnosed with Amyloidosis in April. No cure, 2-5 years maybe, I'm 65. Have a great day.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

I thought I would post the Live Chat I just had with Medicare directly. This is for those who think you can only use your paper cards.
------------------- Medicare.gov Live Chat Transcript ---------------------
Live chat Date:9/13/2019
Start Time:3:21:02 pm
End Time:3:25:25 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3:21:02 pm]: Thank you for contacting Medicare.gov Live Chat.
[3:21:04 pm]: Joe
[3:21:06 pm]: Please wait while you are connected to an agent.
[3:21:12 pm]: You are now connected with Medicare.gov Live Chat.

Thank you for contacting Medicare.gov Live Chat. My name is Stacy. Can you please verify your first and last name?
[3:21:26 pm]: Joe Hi Stacy,
[3:22:10 pm]: Joe would you have any problem if I printed my medicare card on plastic?
[3:23:53 pm]: Joe flexible and scans perfectly through the front desk at dr offices and hospital scanners.
[3:24:00 pm]: Stacy You may laminate your Medicare card. However, lamination can make your name or Medicare number hard for providers to read or photocopy. You can print it on plastic as long as the providers can read and copy it.
[3:24:51 pm]: Joe Great thanks. I can foresee the problem with laminating, changes the size and also can get those bubbles in it making it hard to read.
[3:25:20 pm]: Joe Thanks for your comments. :-) Have a nice day.
[3:25:22 pm]: Stacy Thank you for contacting MyMedicare.gov Live Chat. We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
[3:25:25 pm]: Stacy Left the session

Hopefully, this clears up some of your skepticism about acceptance of the Plastic Medicare Card. As far as how legit I am, you need to go to the better business bureau site and verify my credentials.

Tags
card, cards, click, medicare, plastic