MrsClaus's Profile

MrsClaus MrsClaus is offline

Junior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. villagetinker
    08-14-2020 09:22 AM
    You asked your question in an area where only one person (the expert) can reply. Short answer is NO, and you will need to carry street legal GC insurance which costs about the same as car insurance, you will need several modifications to your cart, and it will be limited to 25 mph, which IMHO will make you a hazard on any road 35 MPH speed limit (you cannot not go on a road over 35 MPH speed limit). We looked at this and decided against it for many reasons. Good Luck.


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-15-2020 08:31 AM
  • Join Date: 06-01-2020
  • Referrals: 0
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.