Racquetball (4 wall indoors)

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Default Racquetball (4 wall indoors)

I'll be retiring in The Villages in less than 2 years and an AVID racquetball player (and pretty good even at my age, 67). Since there's no place to play in The Villages (now), where do you play, and is there much interest in racquetball?

I've already purchased my house, and coming down July 7-11 to pick out colors, etc. Is anyone interested in playing while I'm here? Please contact me at "mscher8@aol.com".

Thanks,
Marc
Old 06-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscher8 View Post
I'll be retiring in The Villages in less than 2 years and an AVID racquetball player (and pretty good even at my age, 67). Since there's no place to play in The Villages (now), where do you play, and is there much interest in racquetball?

I've already purchased my house, and coming down July 7-11 to pick out colors, etc. Is anyone interested in playing while I'm here? Please contact me at "mscher8@aol.com".

Thanks,
Marc
Welcome !
Check out this previous link about Racquetball. There is a raquetball club in TV and there are several places listed where people play. Have fun.
Racquetball in the Villages?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.