Seeking advice about a new bowling ball

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2016, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

I agree with bagboy, at Spanish springs, there are almost always "free" balls sitting by the resurfacing machine, however a word of caution, unless you are an expert, you have no idea what you are getting. RSW Pro shop (on Guava street, near 441 and 466) typically has a good selection of used balls, and a ball and redrilling is less then $50 if I remember correctly. I picked up a second 'plastic' ball (which tends to go straight) so I could hit the 10 pin. Shoes are around $50, same location.
So for around $100 you would be good to go. If you get more involved, you can get a bag, and some other accessories (ball cleaner, hand grip wrist straps, etc.).
Hope this helps, and hope to see you on the lanes some time.
Old 01-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Sage

Well my dad bought me my bowling ball from the Sears outlet 50 years ago and he drilled it too. I know it's modern because he drilled 3 holes instead of 2.
Closed Thread

Tags
ball, thumb, hole, associate, bowling, sales, measured, pro, experienced, fit, proper, advice, bowler, league, put, i’ve, yesterday, store, pitch, bowlers, shoes, play, completely, refit, “take

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.