Wanted! water volley ball shirt

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Default Wanted! water volley ball shirt

Can anyone help me find a thick neoprene shirt, long or short sleeve, to play in this weather. I was told there might be a place in Sumter Landing (?) that carries some. I would prefer a store close so I can try it on before I buy.
Thanks for your help.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:04 AM
Default Neoprene jackets

You could try Two Maidens (ladies swimwear store on Canal Street at LSL). I purchased one there 2 years ago, but you'll be lucky to find one. Most people order online from liquid peace.com, scuba.com, etc. to find one. We checked all the local sporting goods stores in Ocala & they did not carry the jackets. Good luck!
Old 02-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Veteran member

There is a dive shop on the East side of Hy 441, South of Ocala before Hy 328 (near where the highway splits and there is a sheriffs office located there) that sells wet suits and vests. They will help fit you. They are a bit pricey but are of high quality. Having played all winter, my suggestion is to get a shorty (keeps your core body warm) and one that zips down the front, not the back. A vest is OK when the weather warms up a little bit more.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:42 PM

Checked that shop and they no longer carry the neoprene tops. I guess online it is...
Thanks for your help
Old 02-17-2015, 05:43 PM

The dive shop does not carry the heavier tops.
Thanks
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.