Antonio Brown

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2019, 06:56 AM
Veteran member

NE should be ashamed of themselves for hiring him in the first place.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilcon View Post
Bee-eye-en-gee-0oh!!!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
I agree that that was the mistake.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Sage

I don’t disagree that signing Brown was a mistake. But it is interesting that none of these allegations of rape and sexual misconduct surfaced until that happened. And they remained in the forefront all during his time with the Patriots. Once he was released, crickets. Feels like there was an agenda there.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Again I posit: How did the Pats reach out to his representatives, hammer out an multi year, multi million dollar agreement, and get everyone's approvals in three hours after his release from Oakland? If much of that was done prior to his release, that is clearly tampering! Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
The whole AB thing kind of smells like the NFL is beginning to operate like the NBA, where the players dictate where they want to play and have the freedom to make their wishes happen. Not good for the league. As a lifelong diehard Patriots fan, I wish they never signed this guy. His talent is indisputable, but his character , or lack thereof, is also indisputable. The Pat's are good enough to make another super bowl run without the circus that will certainly follow this guy, so why bring in the distraction and use up their remaining salary cap space????
Well, this is a first, I have never quoted one of my own posts before. I was not happy when they signed this a$$hole, and I am still not happy about it. It simply is not worth getting involved with someone who is so unstable and self absorbed. Especially when he is addicted to mainstream social media (not TOV) : )
Old 10-02-2019, 03:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

This guy's only purpose in our lives is to entertain us by playing football. Just like the other clown who hasn't worked in a while I don't give a Rats Butt what they think or have to say. Shut up and play football. But since the news of this fine individual forcing himself or whatever he did if guilty on another Juman Being for his own gratification well if the charges are true then as his last football-related act, he should be disciplined by those he hurt at halftime of a playoff game. Tit for Tat. then he shouldn't be allowed to play FootsBalls no mo.

I respect Patriots fans because I have become friends with so many of them but I am disappointed that they signed him so quickly. It really is all about winning, baby. Sport, Politics, Little Children's Lives, Just Win No Matter the Cost. JUST WIN. Al Davis gave that advice first didn't he? There is more to life than winning. How about a Little R E S P E C T? Thank you, Aretha.

Our entire family is twisted up about our 8-year-old grandson being taken out of the game after scoring either 3 or 4 goals in a soccer game last weekend. He didn't listen to the coach. The Coach said Pass The Ball and the kid didn't listen. The Coach was 10,000% correct and our family was raised better than to not support the coach. He is the Boss on the Field that's why he's the Coach and we're not. I counseled our grandson on Facetime and told him he has to listen to authority figures in his life but to not be bullied either. He's coming down in October for a visit so we'll talk eyeball to eyeball about this situation then. RESPECT the Coach, Your Parent's Definitely your Grandparent and your Church and God oh and the hardest one of them all, your Little Sister. LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
brown, lost, players, antonio, dolphins

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.