Brady's latest Super Bowl completion

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2021, 11:08 AM
Default Brady haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
There will always be Brady haters just like Alabama haters , when you ask them why there main reason is because they win a lot you don’t have to be a fan of either but you should be a fan of how some people Brady and Saban sacrifice much to be the best at there trade we should embrace excellence inn any field not hate it
I don't think it's so much "Brady" haters as haters of the cheating, whining, unsportsmanlike, acts he has portrayed over the years. I would at a minimum extremely dislike my own favorite team players for that conduct.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:00 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulinTV View Post
I don't think it's so much "Brady" haters as haters of the cheating, whining, unsportsmanlike, acts he has portrayed over the years. I would at a minimum extremely dislike my own favorite team players for that conduct.
There's no doubt, the man is good, he's the hero...always turns the losing game around, no matter what...but do you remember the deflating ball issue? Oh yes, our dear angel boy is not perfect. Truly, winning is not everything(although nice)...honesty is most important...and he fails there.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,109 Posts

So in first half of colts game with alleged deflated ball score was 17/ 7 in second half with alleged legal ball game ended 45/7 like I said Brady Haters
Old 02-15-2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulinTV View Post
It is folly to compare one's subjective conception of perfection to any human being, unless of course you have that special ability to see it only in the mirror.

Brady's a good guy, and a special athlete.

An inspiration for those seeking to maintain fitness during the aging process. Something everyone here is old enough to appreciate.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:57 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,142 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalumbos62 View Post
There's no doubt, the man is good, he's the hero...always turns the losing game around, no matter what...but do you remember the deflating ball issue? Oh yes, our dear angel boy is not perfect. Truly, winning is not everything(although nice)...honesty is most important...and he fails there.
CharlieO just blew your high school thesis out of the water. See his post.

Last edited by Joe V.; 02-15-2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
This is a guy in 21 years in the lime light and no DUI no late night incidents in night clubs or domestic violence and only thing that people can complain about was after a very tough year of worrying about Covid in a moment of great happiness he tossed the trophy to another boat of course he completed the toss because he is Tom Brady
Very well said.

I've been a Patriots fan for many years and still am. To celebrate Brady's win I bought a Buc's Super Bowl Championship baseball cap for the hell of it.
Old 02-15-2021, 08:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

There is a very funny article about everything the Stanley Cup was put up to. Every team member gets to have possession of the cup for a certain amount of time. They finally started giving a replica to the winners to "play" with. Here's ten of them (they forgot the bowling on ice one) 11 things the Stanley Cup has been used for

It's a sport trophy; it's not the shroud of turin.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Can't believe nobody remembers the trophy being used as a bat two Super Bowls ago. This is what boys do when having fun.

How Gronk Dented the Super Bowl 53 Trophy | Patriots - YouTube
Closed Thread

Tags
bradys, toss, sm-n960u, worthy, latest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.