Buccaneers - Your New Home Team

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 06:30 PM
Default Buccaneers - Your New Home Team

Hi: We just moved to the Villages. Being only 77 miles from Tampa, I am interested in seeing if there is currently a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan club in the Villages OR if there are other people interested in working with me to form one. The Bucs seem like a good underdog who are likely to improve with a #1 draft pick this year and Lovie Smith as coach. Plus, we are close enough to see games in person instead of only on TV. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Gold member

The only time I will ever pull for the Bucs is when they play Atlanta or Carolina.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flancione View Post
Hi: We just moved to the Villages. Being only 77 miles from Tampa, I am interested in seeing if there is currently a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan club in the Villages OR if there are other people interested in working with me to form one. The Bucs seem like a good underdog who are likely to improve with a #1 draft pick this year and Lovie Smith as coach. Plus, we are close enough to see games in person instead of only on TV. Let me know if you are interested.
I won't be there until May/June and I am an Eagles fan but I will need a new hometown team to root for, Bucs are as good as any and they were my decreased wife's team so I'm in!!
Old 02-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Sage
Default Buccaneers - Your New Home Team

Count me in!

I can't wait on the Bucs to have a good offense. They never have. And yes...that includes the Super Bowl championship year!

And I've been surprised that there has not been more support in TV for the Bucs. I know the residents of TV are from all over, but still, Tampa bay is so close by. You'd think there would be more Bucs fans here. I guess very few residents of TV have moved here from Tampa Bay as we did.

Great idea, flancione. Be happy to help.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:53 AM

Polar Bear: Glad you are interested. There was another person, folkH, who responded that they too are interested. Do you have any experience with the start up of new clubs in the Villages? I have researched the online lists of authorized clubs think that it would be worth exploring that angle.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.