Classless Philly Talk Show Host

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Sage
Default Classless Philly Talk Show Host

Article in Daily News.

Philadelphia sports talk radio host celebrates Victor Cruz injury in tweet - NY Daily News

Another episode of how low, someone can go.

Mike Missanelli, a host on ESPN 950 in Philly comes across as a total jerk, cheering Victor Cruz's season ending injury. It may even affect the rest of Victors playing career, as he may never be the same.

In subsequent articles, he offers a lame apology. This person shouldn't have a talk show as he is a poor excuse for a human being. Even Philly fans are saying he should get fired.

As fans, we all want our teams to win, but not have someone on the other team get injured. Some players have suffered injuries, where they will never be able, to walk again.

This transcends sports.

Giant fans hit an all time low, when they threw snow/ice balls at the players. I didn't think anyone could go lower, than when fans booed Santa Claus, but he did, by a mile.

Come on man!!! Get your act together.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 10-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

I agree. Wishing an opposing player to be hurt is a very low thing to do. I hate to see any athlete get hurt during any sporting event and see fans cheer.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.