Colin Kaepernick as a Patriot or Panther.

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2019, 05:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Patriot | Definition of Patriot by Merriam-Webster

Did look this up.

This might be of interest and it is about football. What’s next for Colin Kaepernick after collusion settlement with NFL? - SBNation.com

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-18-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:15 PM
Platinum member

You all can argue the underlying reasons all you want but here is the answer to OP's original question....
The following people have a better chance of landing a QB job in the NFL than Kaepernick:
Tim Tebow
Chad Kelly
Johnny Manziel
Brett Favre
Stevie Wonder
Martha Stewart
Old 02-18-2019, 05:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
You all can argue the underlying reasons all you want but here is the answer to OP's original question....
The following people have a better chance of landing a QB job in the NFL than Kaepernick:
Tim Tebow
Chad Kelly
Johnny Manziel
Brett Favre
Stevie Wonder
Martha Stewart
Well maybe you need some dead people in there too.

Here is another story about Kaepernick and various NFL teams. Colin Kaepernick: Are Patriots, Panthers (or another NFL team) fits?
Old 02-18-2019, 05:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Boy did the moderator ever butcher this thread. Several very good and non-political posts have been removed that simply listed the football reasons Kepernick would never play for the Patriots, which were way more on topic then many posts the moderator decided to leave alone? The moderators arbitrary editing is enough to make me not want to take the time to write relavent and on topic posts. Why waste the time?
Old 02-18-2019, 05:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
First off, is your eyesight that bad? You know that can be corrected, we all don't need the large fonts to read. Glasses, check them out.

The first definition reinforces my post; police officers, military, people who defend our country with Devotion are patriots.

The second definition deals with our federal government. From the newspapers, Kaepernick is protesting the treatment of blacks by the police in our country. POLICE departments work for the city, county or state in which they patrol, not the FEDERAL government. Maybe you didn't know that, but that's the way it works. Therefore, Kap is NO patriot.

If he were protesting treatment of blacks by the FBI, Secret Service, US Fish & Wildlife Service, etc., then you would have something there, but you don't.

So remember everybody, if you see a guy like this giving black people a hard time, then someone would need to tell Kap so he include Park Rangers in his protests.

Quote:
Did you forget your definition already? Defending our country with Devotion. Since they're not pictured in uniform I cannot classify them as patriots until I have more information. The Police Officer, that's an easy one, he's the guy in blue, he's the one defending those people pictured next to him since he wears the gun.

You're just joking...right?!

The warped/twisted interpretation, that only those who wear a particular uniform can be a 'patriot,' is so far from the actual definition and the truth...I don't even know where to begin explaining it to you.

Quote:
School is out for today

I only wish my attempts to educate...were so easy.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Straight from the link...

Quote:
..one who loves and supports his or her country.
Absolutely NOTHING about uniforms/profession/age/Etc., Etc.

Any questions?

Good, NOW school is out.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:58 PM
TOTV Moderator

This thread is closed. The OP’s topic was a question about what teams were possibilities for Kaepernick to sign with. It has drifted/been turned into a personal battle over the his protest itself.

Closed Thread

Tags
kaepernick, football, field, bone-headed, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.