GO Eagles

GO Eagles

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 10:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I do not watch the NFL because of the actions of the "oppressed" millionaires but I do hope the Eagles beat the hell out of the most hated team in football.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Veteran member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
I do not watch the NFL because of the actions of the "oppressed" millionaires but I do hope the Eagles beat the hell out of the most hated team in football.
I absolutely love being a die hard fan of the most hated team in football. They hate us because they can't out strategize us, out work us, match our discipline, and most importantly, can't beat us. I realize our epic run won't last forever, but it's great while it lasts. If we were irrerivant like most NFL teams, no one would give us a second thought. Being hated is the ultimate sign of respect, driven by envy.

With that being said, no real Pats fan is looking past the Eagles. Great team that has had a great season, all despite losing their outstanding young starting quarterback. Very impressive! It should be a very competitive game that either team could win. Let's hope we can all enjoy as competitive a game as the last Super Bowl matchup in 2004. Go Pats!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I absolutely love being a die hard fan of the most hated team in football. They hate us because they can't out strategize us, out work us, match our discipline, and most importantly, can't beat us. I realize our epic run won't last forever, but it's great while it lasts. If we were irrerivant like most NFL teams, no one would give us a second thought. Being hated is the ultimate sign of respect, driven by envy.

With that being said, no real Pats fan is looking past the Eagles. Great team that has had a great season, all despite losing their outstanding young starting quarterback. Very impressive! It should be a very competitive game that either team could win. Let's hope we can all enjoy as competitive a game as the last Super Bowl matchup in 2004. Go Pats!

Go Pats. I’ve been a fan since the team was formed in the old AFL. I watched many Boston Patriot games while I was going to college in Boston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Sage

I was a Baltimore Colts fan until 1983. Didn't have a team for a dozen years after that, I usually rooted for the underdogs like the Houston Oilers, New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons or Cleveland Browns. Then in 1996 while living in Baltimore the Ravens arrived. I was there at old Memorial Stadium for the opening day victory against the Raiders with Vinny Testeverde as QB. I've seen every Ravens game either in person or on TV but one game in 1997 I missed, the 10-10 tie against Philly. So when the Ravens aren't playing I root for the underdog. Since Philly is so close to where I use to live in Maryland, and many say they don't have a chance and they have a backup quarterback, it's the Eagles all the Way!!
Closed Thread

Tags
looked, better.clap2clap2clap2, foles, game, eagles