GO Eagles

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 12:56 PM

One of the funniest parts was the Philly news showed that they greased the light poles in the streets surrounding Lincoln Field so that the fans would not climb them, to celebrate the win! It looked like they were smearing Crisco on them! South Jersey Eagles fan here! Love that the underdog won the division!
Old 01-22-2018, 12:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgroemm View Post
One of the funniest parts was the Philly news showed that they greased the light poles in the streets surrounding Lincoln Field so that the fans would not climb them, to celebrate the win! It looked like they were smearing Crisco on them! South Jersey Eagles fan here! Love that the underdog won the division!
I do hope the underdog wins against the Pats. No lobster bet though.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Sorry... bored in the car!
I know Nothing.

I saw Nothing.

I heard Nothing.

I'll report Nothing!
Old 01-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

If the Eagles play like they did yesterday, and since the Pats won't get any home cooking because they're playing at a neutral site, the Eagles have great chance at winning.

The officiating crew is headed by Gene Steratore, some might remember him as the index card official for measuring a first down. In the regular season, Steratore allowed defensive backs to play. His crew called the NFL's lowest combined total of defensive-holding, illegal-contact and defensive-pass-interference penalties (22 in 15 games). For context, consider that the league leader called nearly three times more (Jerome Boger, 58).

The Villages Florida
Old 01-22-2018, 05:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

OK, Eagles are looking good, Foles very good, like he did a few years ago when he replaced Vick, I think they have a real chance.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

I do not watch the NFL because of the actions of the "oppressed" millionaires but I do hope the Eagles beat the hell out of the most hated team in football.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
I do not watch the NFL because of the actions of the "oppressed" millionaires but I do hope the Eagles beat the hell out of the most hated team in football.
I absolutely love being a die hard fan of the most hated team in football. They hate us because they can't out strategize us, out work us, match our discipline, and most importantly, can't beat us. I realize our epic run won't last forever, but it's great while it lasts. If we were irrerivant like most NFL teams, no one would give us a second thought. Being hated is the ultimate sign of respect, driven by envy.

With that being said, no real Pats fan is looking past the Eagles. Great team that has had a great season, all despite losing their outstanding young starting quarterback. Very impressive! It should be a very competitive game that either team could win. Let's hope we can all enjoy as competitive a game as the last Super Bowl matchup in 2004. Go Pats!
Old 01-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I absolutely love being a die hard fan of the most hated team in football. They hate us because they can't out strategize us, out work us, match our discipline, and most importantly, can't beat us. I realize our epic run won't last forever, but it's great while it lasts. If we were irrerivant like most NFL teams, no one would give us a second thought. Being hated is the ultimate sign of respect, driven by envy.

With that being said, no real Pats fan is looking past the Eagles. Great team that has had a great season, all despite losing their outstanding young starting quarterback. Very impressive! It should be a very competitive game that either team could win. Let's hope we can all enjoy as competitive a game as the last Super Bowl matchup in 2004. Go Pats!

Go Pats. I’ve been a fan since the team was formed in the old AFL. I watched many Boston Patriot games while I was going to college in Boston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I was a Baltimore Colts fan until 1983. Didn't have a team for a dozen years after that, I usually rooted for the underdogs like the Houston Oilers, New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons or Cleveland Browns. Then in 1996 while living in Baltimore the Ravens arrived. I was there at old Memorial Stadium for the opening day victory against the Raiders with Vinny Testeverde as QB. I've seen every Ravens game either in person or on TV but one game in 1997 I missed, the 10-10 tie against Philly. So when the Ravens aren't playing I root for the underdog. Since Philly is so close to where I use to live in Maryland, and many say they don't have a chance and they have a backup quarterback, it's the Eagles all the Way!!
Closed Thread

Tags
looked, better.clap2clap2clap2, foles, game, eagles

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.