Green Bay Packers Talk

Old 10-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Default Any Packer Fans out there?

I'm an avid Packer fan, plus a loyal Brett Favre fan. Is there anyone in TV that also share my delima this weekend? Is there a Packer club in TV? We are heading down on Nov 2nd to spend our first winter, and would love to hook up with someone to share the excitement of watching the green and gold, (maybe at Beef O'gradys in Colony Plaza), since I won't be getting a slingbox yet or NFL ticket. Go Pack
Old 10-11-2009, 08:44 PM

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13 PM

We are big time Packer fans but no longer Brett Favre fans...We are hoping to be in The Villages by this time next football season and our doors will be open to all Packers fans
Old 10-14-2009, 07:41 AM

I'm a Vikings fan married to a Packers fan. I'm now the Favre fan in the family, ha ha!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Hamilton View Post
I'm an avid Packer fan, plus a loyal Brett Favre fan. Is there anyone in TV that also share my delima this weekend? Is there a Packer club in TV? We are heading down on Nov 2nd to spend our first winter, and would love to hook up with someone to share the excitement of watching the green and gold, (maybe at Beef O'gradys in Colony Plaza), since I won't be getting a slingbox yet or NFL ticket. Go Pack
The place to go is the Hacienda Country Club. Multiple TV's tuned in to Packer games and filled with the green and gold for every game.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:35 PM

we are not in the villages yet, but hope to be soon. Coming from Milwaukee, you bet we are Packer Backers. When we finally get there, we will have to do something about forming a Cheesehead group for watching the games together. We love any team than beats the Chicago Bears.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to lavendera1
Default Go packers!

Born amd raised in MENOMINEE MICHIGAN. Been here since 1980s.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Hamilton View Post
I happen to have two Packer tickets for sale for this Sundays game in Tampa if you are interested.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...ad.php?t=25284
Old 09-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Default Green Bay Packers info

Just moved here from Wisconsin. Long time season ticket holders. Going through withdrawl. Does anyone here know the best place to go to watch the games on TV?
Old 09-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Veteran member

Try the Hacienda Hills CC.
I've heard they get alot of GB fans.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 09-18-2010, 09:24 PM

Hacienda. Go Bears!!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Try http://espn.go.com/espn3/index. I just watched Penn State on my PC when it was not on the TV. I think it might come as part of my cable services. You can also search for live streaming of the games from other sources.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Default Packers

We have been in the Villages for 8 years and always go to Tierra del Sol to watch the Packer games. Come and join us!!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Default NFL Football

We will be down on our first Preview visit arriving on 10/15. Is there anywhere we can go on the 16th to have lunch and watch the Green Bay Packers game? Is there a sports bar that carries all the NFL games?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrdr View Post
We will be down on our first Preview visit arriving on 10/15. Is there anywhere we can go on the 16th to have lunch and watch the Green Bay Packers game? Is there a sports bar that carries all the NFL games?
There is a couple of good ones at Spanish Springs. Don't remember their names but when we came to the Villages last October we walked around downtown and you will see all the golf carts out front with their team emblems on the windshields. That is where I watched the New England Patriots when I was waiting for my home to be built.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.