He's BAAAACK...

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,062 Times in 531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiwiz View Post
and so it begins, the chants that think this guy is a goat..... smh.... please retire for good I'm sick and tired of hearing it
Mahomes will be the GOAT..... someday people will say, "Brady? Remind me, who is that?"
Old 01-09-2023, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstreamingypsy View Post
Mahomes will be the GOAT..... someday people will say, "Brady? Remind me, who is that?"
All these Brady lovers like to forget about deflate gate and the many times his long time coach for the Patriots got caught cheating. I hope he comes back for another season, it would surely be an embarrassing decision. Have you seen him on the sidelines this season? He doesn’t look like he’s having any fun out there. Not to mention every time he gets hit he’s jawing at the refs that he was roughed. Somebody needs to remind him he’s not playing in a flag football league, lol. Never liked him, can you tell? Hope he didn’t lose too much money in that bit coin scam.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:35 AM
Default Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Tom Brady, on the strength of a current 8-8 team record but with the possibility of riding a modest 3-game win streak into the playoffs, will get to grace the national stage for one last dance. 9-8 isn't stellar, but Brady's QB numbers this year are nothing to sneeze at; 2nd in the league in passing is not something tired old men (as he is often described as being) attain.

I know that people give him and the Bucs about the same chance as a snowball in hell, but--Brady is Brady. And if anyone can rise to an occasion, it is Tom Brady.

Should be fun.
Brady should be a bit embarrassed by his teams record (8-9) and winning a poor division. Lucky for him they play the Cowboys, who are struggling at the wrong time. At least the team made it, unlike my Raiders. Good luck on Monday night.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:22 AM

Brady is amazing no matter how you cut it. He has forgotten more than new quarterbacks know. No worries he’s off to San Francisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Tom Brady, on the strength of a current 8-8 team record but with the possibility of riding a modest 3-game win streak into the playoffs, will get to grace the national stage for one last dance. 9-8 isn't stellar, but Brady's QB numbers this year are nothing to sneeze at; 2nd in the league in passing is not something tired old men (as he is often described as being) attain.

I know that people give him and the Bucs about the same chance as a snowball in hell, but--Brady is Brady. And if anyone can rise to an occasion, it is Tom Brady.

Should be fun.
Old 01-09-2023, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiwiz View Post
and so it begins, the chants that think this guy is a goat..... smh.... please retire for good I'm sick and tired of hearing it
He IS the goat. It's not our fault your team sucks.
Old 01-09-2023, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,359 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtjp View Post
All these Brady lovers like to forget about deflate gate and the many times his long time coach for the Patriots got caught cheating. I hope he comes back for another season, it would surely be an embarrassing decision. Have you seen him on the sidelines this season? He doesn’t look like he’s having any fun out there. Not to mention every time he gets hit he’s jawing at the refs that he was roughed. Somebody needs to remind him he’s not playing in a flag football league, lol. Never liked him, can you tell? Hope he didn’t lose too much money in that bit coin scam.
Funny thing was, he threw more scoring passes in that game, after the balls were reflated to correct pressure.
Other team were in with a shout until error discovered!
Old 01-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Smile

Quote:
Oh, please. The Patriots and Brady cheated..blah, blah blah. That's how they won six out of nine super bowls, 11 AFC championships and god knows how many division titles...not to mention Brady's 7th super bowl win, an NFC championship title and two more division titles....because they all just cheated. You know what I'm sick of...is listening to you crybabies. He's the GOAT...get over it.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:12 PM

Big fan of Brady.. but the bucs are going no-where in the playoffs..

They don't have the talent on this team to win this year..
Old 01-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,199 Times in 327 Posts

Quote:
Mahomes is excellent and so fun to watch. So much talent. But he does have a strong team behind him.

Does he have the longevity? He is subject to injury due to his out of pocket style and can be tackled. I think he’s played five years now. Can he go another 8–10. Until then the GOAT thing remains TB12. BTW I think KC will go all the way. Again.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,199 Times in 327 Posts

Quote:
All these yada comments are simply sour grapes and my guy cannot even come close to TBs record and I’m jealous of the greatest QB of all time.

So tired of excuses and old stories as these.
Old 01-10-2023, 05:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by two bills View Post
i really have no dog in the argument, but i do love it when the old guys stick it on the detractors.
Love a happy ending!
me too
Old 01-10-2023, 06:52 AM
Platinum member
Default Pass me the crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtheplumber View Post
big fan of brady.. But the bucs are going no-where in the playoffs..

They don't have the talent on this team to win this year..
31 teams are going nowhere
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230110_064927.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	96425  
Old 01-10-2023, 08:17 AM
Platinum member
Default Your reminder

Quote:
mahomes will be the goat..... Someday people will say, "brady? Remind me, who is that?"
mahomes himself has stated brady is the goat
BTW
THEY DID MEET IN THE SUPERBOWL AND MAHOMES LOST TO TB12.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230110_081231.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	96426   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230110_081136.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	96427  
Old 01-10-2023, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,662 Times in 1,530 Posts

Quote:
Mahomes is fun to watch and has a world of physical talent. But he's only been around for six years. Brady was drafted in the 2000 draft so he's been in the NFL for going on 23 years now. He won his first Super Bowl MVP when Mahomes was at an age where realistically he was still digging around in sandboxes. Besides Brady is still at the top of his game at age 45. Mahomes has 17 years, ten Super Bowl appearances and seven Super Bowl wins (5 as Super Bowl MVP) to go before he can realistically make that GOAT claim.

Reminds me of another old guy, Brett Favre. That tired old Packer greybeard cast aside in favor of youth. So the old codger crosses the border over into Minnesota and has a career year! Gotta love it when the old guy publicly sticks it to the team that got rid of him.

But I think the greatest satisfaction here is that Brady, in his time with TB, has pretty much proven that it was Brady who made Belichick, not the other way around. Belichick's pomposity had to have taken a hit to have to accept that.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,283 Posts

Quote:
From what I read, all he lost was what he was paid for to do the commercial... He was paid in bitcoin...

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
brady, tom, attain, men, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.