Kraft arrested

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2019, 05:06 PM
Veteran member

I wonder why " Allegedly " wasn't used. Hmm, possible lawsuit.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:40 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I thought he had remarried. Now I feel bad for him.
why would you feel sorry him. He is no better than the person who held those girls captive.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,279 Times in 2,480 Posts

Did the lady take a knee?
Old 02-22-2019, 07:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,396 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Post View Post
I wouldn't care with consenting adults but these girls are not treated well.

Sheriff: Had no days off. 1,500 men a year. Hygiene "marginal at best."

That ain't nice.

Oh, and Shefter ESPN is saying Kraft isn't the biggest name in the sting.
Since this happened in Florida I wonder if Tiger is one of the bigger names. He's known to have gone down that path a time or two..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-22-2019, 08:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I feel most sorry for the girls who are controlled. This is something you can hate all you want but it won't go away, isn't it called the Worlds Oldest Profession?

I feel Sorry For Mr. Kraft. I am not a fan of his team but as a person I always liked him.

After the recent developments on other issues in the news wouldn't it be proper to see how this really plays out instead of pronouncing him guilty because we heard it on

the TV or Radio?

If God Forbid I ever had the personal problem of losing my wife I have no idea of how I would cope. Each person is different. If by chance he is guilty I hope he uses

his stature to help any person that all that money he has can help. I don't think as smart as he is that he thought this all the way through. Time will tell the real story in

ALL the cases that are pending not just this one.

ANYONE who is guilty should be held to the letter of the law like you and I would be.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I feel most sorry for the girls who are controlled. This is something you can hate all you want but it won't go away, isn't it called the Worlds Oldest Profession?

I feel Sorry For Mr. Kraft. I am not a fan of his team but as a person I always liked him.

After the recent developments on other issues in the news wouldn't it be proper to see how this really plays out instead of pronouncing him guilty because we heard it on

the TV or Radio?

If God Forbid I ever had the personal problem of losing my wife I have no idea of how I would cope. Each person is different. If by chance he is guilty I hope he uses

his stature to help any person that all that money he has can help. I don't think as smart as he is that he thought this all the way through. Time will tell the real story in

ANYONE who is guilty should be held to the letter of the law like you and I would be.
Money gets the best lawyers and unfortunately given the current state of our legal system that still makes a HUGE difference in some trial outcomes. Can depend though a lot on the judge and the jury. If there even is one as many cases are plea bargained.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Money gets the best lawyers and unfortunately given the current state of our legal system that still makes a HUGE difference in some trial outcomes. Can depend though a lot on the judge and the jury. If there even is one as many cases are plea bargained.
I wonder if he used his one call to call Morgan & Morgan? I'm just kidding Tal, I agree with you.

Can you imagine playing Let's Make A Deal when you own a Football Team?

Let's give it time and see what's up!
Old 02-22-2019, 08:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:

the TV or Radio?

ANYONE is correct.

Full story needed is correct.

A few things I have not seen mentioned. Kraft has a girlfriend, a 39 year old model, and is an associate of Jeffrey Epstein and others. Being an "associate" means little in the rich confines of south Florida, but hearing some extend sympathies to him makes me cringe.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:23 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,748 Posts

Unfortunately this is going on all over the country. Massage Parlor Busts Leads To Sex Slave Investigation

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-22-2019, 08:35 PM
fw102807

Quote:

the TV or Radio?

I am wondering if he is suffering from dementia
Old 02-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
I wonder why " Allegedly " wasn't used. Hmm, possible lawsuit.
After what just happened with the Jussie Smollett thing, you would think "Allegedly" would be used in all reported crimes until a Judge and Jury reach a final verdict. On the other hand, if there really is authentic and clear video of Kraft committing what he "Allegedly" is reported to have done, videos don't lie.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
After what just happened with the Jussie Smollett thing, you would think "Allegedly" would be used in all reported crimes until a Judge and Jury reach a final verdict. On the other hand, if there really is authentic and clear video of Kraft committing what he "Allegedly" is reported to have done, videos don't lie.
Two completely different things.

One is a private citizen filing a false police report

The other is getting caught by police on video as part of a state wide crackdown on these operations.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

The other is getting caught by police on video as part of a state wide crackdown on these operations.
Both are private citizens that the media claimed as guilty, not "Allegedly" guilty, before all the facts have been disclosed. As I stated, if there really is authentic and clear video of what Kraft "Allegedly" did, then he is guilty and the omission of the term "Allegedly" is warranted. Have you seen the video, and if so, is it clear and does it undeniably identify Kraft doing something illegal?
Old 02-23-2019, 01:03 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

The filing of a false police report in the Smollett case is a felony.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-23-2019, 06:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
The filing of a false police report in the Smollett case is a felony.
AS IT SHOULD BE WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

I was referring to the "allegation" aspect and the giving of sympathies.

This "crime" if he was a citizen if this county would only get him a letter in the mail and a fine.

He made a choice, and allegedly made that choice more than once. How do you choose people to get sympathy ?

If not for his reputation, nobody would even know.

Anyone who reads anything knows these oriental massage parlors are all the same, thus the crackdown by police state wide
Closed Thread

Tags
kraft, arrested, months, trafficking, women

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.