Kraft arrested

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2019, 03:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
There is very little to imagine if the truth would be printed about women selling their bodies for cash and once caught at it, claim that they are completely innocent of any charges even though they broke the law.

Consenting adults are permitted to engage in sexual activity. No crime there. The crime comes in when the women demand cash for their services. So how come none of these women are named.Were they charged? If not, why not ?
Seems you have no idea what this is about......perhaps this might help a bit...

"Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.

Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked in countries around the world, including the United States. It is estimated that human trafficking generates many billions of dollars of profit per year, second only to drug trafficking as the most profitable form of transnational crime."

What Is Human Trafficking? | Homeland Security

Human Trafficking is a crime that involves exploiting a person for labor, services, or commercial sex.

The Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 and its subsequent reauthorizations define human trafficking as:

a) Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age; or

b) The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery. (22 U.S.C. § 7102(9)).

Human Trafficking | Department of Justice
Old 02-23-2019, 03:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Could be they were under age and were trafficked here against their will.
Not a question.

THAT is EXACTLY the reason for the situations.

Arrests for those promoting and managing......citations for those who enable by doing business.

Google Jeff Epstein to see the enormous spread of this garbage. I applaud Florida for doing what they are doing.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
There is very little to imagine if the truth would be printed about women selling their bodies for cash and once caught at it, claim that they are completely innocent of any charges even though they broke the law.

Consenting adults are permitted to engage in sexual activity. No crime there. The crime comes in when the women demand cash for their services. So how come none of these women are named.Were they charged? If not, why not ?
"Demand?"

Like it wasn't known...upfront?

To me, this comes across as being bitter about 'John's'...having to pay.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
"Demand?"

Like it wasn't known...upfront?

To me, this comes across as being bitter about 'John's'...having to pay.
Without the cash there is no crime. She brought up the subject of cash . Not him.

Not bitter but concerned about fairness in the legal system. Women committing crimes should be held accountable and their names made public if the men’s names are disclosed. This leaves the door wide open for women selling their bodies for cash to claim victim hood once caught in the act.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Without the cash there is no crime. She brought up the subject of cash . Not him.

Not bitter but concerned about fairness in the legal system. Women committing crimes should be held accountable and their names made public if the men’s names are disclosed. This leaves the door wide open for women selling their bodies for cash to claim victim hood once caught in the act.
And you know this...how?

Since I must have missed it in the couple of articles I read...do you have proof/link?
Old 02-23-2019, 04:10 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Could be they were under age and were trafficked here against their will.
Could it be that you are speculating and and by speculating, contributing to sullying the reputation of a man with an impeccable reputation? He denies it. They don’t .
Old 02-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Well

Quote:
Could it be that you are speculating and and by speculating, contributing to sullying the reputation of a man with an impeccable reputation? He denies it. They don’t .
There is video! Honestly, my giut is he is guilty.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:20 PM
Gold member

Quote:
There is video! Honestly, my giut is he is guilty.
Guilty by gut, a new legal standard. Scary.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Gold member

Why should we hire lawyers and impanel juries when we could just ask your gut? We could save a lot of money and time.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Why should we hire lawyers and impanel juries when we could just ask your gut? We could save a lot of money and time.
WHY do you continually defend those whose who commit such cowardly, and degrading acts ???

Of course proof must be made of any accusation (discounting the many made in 2016 with no evidence )

If it makes you feel any better, justice does work and work very well in this country, except if you actually googled Jeff Epstein, and then you will see that the dirty P word is used to protect many.

I am so happy with the police doing this in Florida, and do not understand your non appreciation.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They should legalize prostitution and tax the **** out of it. I remember Joe Conforte and his girls having their own float in various parades in Reno, Nevada. It is legal only in some counties in Nevada. Not those that house Reno nor Las Vegas.
The human trafficking part would still be there.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:32 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
WHY do you continually defend those whose who commit such cowardly, and degrading acts ???

Of course proof must be made of any accusation (discounting the many made in 2016 with no evidence )

If it makes you feel any better, justice does work and work very well in this country, except if you actually googled Jeff Epstein, and then you will see that the dirty P word is used to protect many.

I am so happy with the police doing this in Florida, and do not understand your non appreciation.
I am not defending anyone. Or anything. No one has been convicted of anything. Cowardly and Degrading acts? Who did what ? Selling your body for cash seems to be degrading, is that what you mean? Look, I don’t know what happened and neither do you. I do know of the dozens of cases where people were convicted in the Press, their lives destroyed because of a lot of speculation. The Duke Lacrosse case is just one. There are many others.

I did not say anything about not appreciating the police, you made that up.

So justice works very well in this country except in cases like Jeff Epstein where you don’t think it works very well, a glaring contradiction.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
To a lesser extent. You cannot get around human nature.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
YOU GOT IT !

This is not even close to prostitution at all.

It is human slavery, bondage, etc.

Those fellows caught are enablers and contributing to the profit for those who enslave
Old 02-23-2019, 06:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They should legalize prostitution and tax the **** out of it. I remember Joe Conforte and his girls having their own float in various parades in Reno, Nevada. It is legal only in some counties in Nevada. Not those that house Reno nor Las Vegas.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
kraft, arrested, months, trafficking, women

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.