Kraft arrested

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Folks, one more time.

This is NOT about simple prostitution. What part do you people not get.

This is about slavery cruel and inhumane punishment, this is NOT ABOUT YOU PAYING A WOMAN FOR SEX. These women who do not earn a dime, "are required to "turn tricks about 20 of 24 hours, 7 days a week.

All the comments demeaning women are completely mis aimed. Women in question were transported into this country with promises of jobs and a life, and instead are actually held captive

If prostitution was legal, this slavery would still exist.

I suppose if you condone any kind of slavery, inhuman practices, you would defend the practice, thus will assume you do condone it. THIS IS NOT PROSTITUTION...IT IS SLAVERY AND ABUSE.

YOU folks should get informed...read about Jeff Epstein and his cult of selling CHILDREN for sex, please investigate, not prostitution, but white slavery

Hard to believe that ANYONE can shrug this off as if it were a girl in a corner getting paid...these folks in the massage parlorsnever see one dime.

I suppose I do not know those who live in the Villages. To condone imprisoning women against their will, forcing them to exchange sexual favors to benefit the captors is NOT PROSTITUTION, it is degrading cruel behavior, and instead of other things throw these degenerates out of the country.

Last edited by Bucco; 02-23-2019 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:15 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

Anyone who reads anything knows these oriental massage parlors are all the same, thus the crackdown by police state wide
Since they are "all the same" I wonder if Kraft received the usually offered "happy ending"?

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 02-23-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Since they are "all the same" I wonder if Kraft received the usually offered "happy ending"?
Don't know. Only those who see the 2 videos will know.

It is still against the law and simply enables those who are being kept captive.

Why would you wonder...I don't want to know. He is on video receiving "sexual favors"

Am still amazed at the laissez faire attitude of some who find this cruelty funny or jocular.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,740 Posts

Quote:

Why would you wonder...I don't want to know. He is "ALLEGEDLY" on video receiving "sexual favors".
He might be on video, but then again he might not, let's wait and see until drawing conclusions. Jussie Smollett was not "Allegedly" a victim of a hate crime, until proven otherwise. Let's wait until the legal system goes through it's process, and then draw the appropriate conclusions.

As a life long Patriots fan, I hope he is not guilty, but if he is I hope he gets what he deserves. Just don't go rushing to judgement. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty????
Old 02-23-2019, 08:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
He might be on video, but then again he might not, let's wait and see until drawing conclusions. Jussie Smollett was not "Allegedly" a victim of a hate crime, until proven otherwise. Let's wait until the legal system goes through it's process, and then draw the appropriate conclusions.

As a life long Patriots fan, I hope he is not guilty, but if he is I hope he gets what he deserves. Just don't go rushing to judgement. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty????
Got it...you have an interest in Kraft being found not guilty despite two videos, and never mention the women enslaved that he enabled...twice

I do like the presumed innocence thing.....it has been put to the side for a bit.

And I was not aware Smollette has his trial,, but you say it is "proven" so I missed it...happy because his actions were really seriously bad but did not know he had already been convicted until you posted his guilt.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Folks, one more time.

This is NOT about simple prostitution. What part do you people not get.

This is about slavery cruel and inhumane punishment, this is NOT ABOUT YOU PAYING A WOMAN FOR SEX. These women who do not earn a dime, "are required to "turn tricks about 20 of 24 hours, 7 days a week.

All the comments demeaning women are completely mis aimed. Women in question were transported into this country with promises of jobs and a life, and instead are actually held captive

If prostitution was legal, this slavery would still exist.

I suppose if you condone any kind of slavery, inhuman practices, you would defend the practice, thus will assume you do condone it. THIS IS NOT PROSTITUTION...IT IS SLAVERY AND ABUSE.

YOU folks should get informed...read about Jeff Epstein and his cult of selling CHILDREN for sex, please investigate, not prostitution, but white slavery

Hard to believe that ANYONE can shrug this off as if it were a girl in a corner getting paid...these folks in the massage parlorsnever see one dime.

I suppose I do not know those who live in the Villages. To condone imprisoning women against their will, forcing them to exchange sexual favors to benefit the captors is NOT PROSTITUTION, it is degrading cruel behavior, and instead of other things throw these degenerates out of the country.

“Self-righteousness is a feeling or display of moral superiority derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person. Self-righteous individuals are often intolerant of the opinions and behaviors of others”

If the shoe fits.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,740 Posts

Quote:
Got it...you have an interest in Kraft being found not guilty despite two videos, and never mention the women enslaved that he enabled...twice

I do like the presumed innocence thing.....it has been put to the side for a bit.

And I was not aware Smollette has his trial,, but you say it is "proven" so I missed it...happy because his actions were really seriously bad but did not know he had already been convicted until you posted his guilt.
Smollette basically proved his guilt, through his legal council, when they instructed him to claim the hoax hate crim he orchestrated was not his fault because he is dealing with an untreated drug problem. That is the textbook legal way to get the most lenient possible sentence when being proven guilty and you know ther is no possible way to prove otherwise.

Kraft might be guilty of his accusations, time will tell. Regardless of how you feel about it, what Smollette did was a felony, what Kraft allegedly did is a misdemeanor.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Smollette basically proved his guilt, through his legal council, when they instructed him to claim the hoax hate crim he orchestrated was not his fault because he is dealing with an untreated drug problem. That is the textbook legal way to get the most lenient possible sentence when being proven guilty and you know ther is no possible way to prove otherwise.

Kraft might be guilty of his accusations, time will tell. Regardless of how you feel about it, what Smollette did was a felony, what Kraft allegedly did is a misdemeanor.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-23-2019, 11:25 PM
Sage

Quote:

The Chicago Police have videos of Smollett. He did what he did, a felony, whether a jury (such as in the OJ fiasco) finds him guilty or not.

Apparently, the Florida sting obtained the names of about 200 clients. More shall be revealed, no doubt.

Last edited by manaboutown; 02-23-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I know this. Mr. Kraft was not interested in having a "meaningful relationship". Again, there is a huge difference in genders. All two of them.

I think he was damn stupid.

I don't think most men are damn stupid, but some are enslaved by certain body parts. And so are women.

This problem has been with us since Eve ate that apple.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
The Chicago Police have videos of Smollett. He did what he did, a felony, whether a jury (such as in the OJ fiasco) finds him guilty or not.

Apparently, the Florida sting obtained the names of about 200 clients. More shall be revealed, no doubt.
In the interest of fairness, the names of the operators, the women who consented to these actions should also be released if the names of the men are released. I wonder why, if they thought this was such a serious event that they waited until they entrapped 200 men when 10-20 would seem to be sufficient to make a case. If they closed down when they knew it was happening, many men whose names will be published could have been saved the embarrassment. You don’t leave the bank doors open so you can apprehend someone who may br thinking of robbing the bank.

IMO the large number of men allegedly involved were used to sensationalize the story and that is a shame.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:05 AM
Veteran member

I think this is the point, there were no consenting women. They are slaves in a human trafficking ring. Now the ring operators, I’m sure their names will be made public.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:46 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
I think this is the point, there were no consenting women. They are slaves in a human trafficking ring. Now the ring operators, I’m sure their names will be made public.

The women consented to sex. They were not forced. That would be rape and there are no such charges. Sex trafficking is just an allegation and the word “slave” is an affront to the very real travesty of slavery. Using 200 men to make their case and destroying a good man like Mr. Kraft, whose philanthropy work never made the news, is simply disgusting but expected in our new world of search and destroy journalism, particularly if you are a successful white man.

This is a pure and simple smear job. BTW I am a NY JETS fan since 1964 and have no love for the Patriots as a team.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
Gawk away

Robert Kraft, Patriots owner, facing charge of soliciting another to commit prostitution | WSTM

Robert Kraft prostitution arrest: See the photo of woman accused of owning massage parlor | nj.com

AGAIN.....THIS WAS NOT A PROSTITUTION STING BUT REVOLVED AROUND HUMAN TRAFFICKING

These names were included in the earliest and first reports. The goal was the ringleaders.

Why do not people read and make sure they are informed before coming on here and passing judgment.

Kraft and others were in the wrong place at the wrong time.....got misdemeanors, but the story is about HUMAN TRAFFICKING. They made a big error in judgement and if they lived in that county they would receive a letter with a fine.

It is amazing that so many on this forum of supposed adults would try and make this about anything that what it is....it is not about Smollett, not even close....it is what it is.

Again, applaud the police.......they worked hard on this ring, and are showing success....be proud of the police.

Whether you like the Patriots, Kraft or whatever, the story is still about them being caught as part of a sting going after human trafficking.

Why are we not applauding the police ?
Old 02-24-2019, 10:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
The women consented to sex. They were not forced. That would be rape and there are no such charges. Sex trafficking is just an allegation and the word “slave” is an affront to the very real travesty of slavery. Using 200 men to make their case and destroying a good man like Mr. Kraft, whose philanthropy work never made the news, is simply disgusting but expected in our new world of search and destroy journalism, particularly if you are a successful white man.

This is a pure and simple smear job. BTW I am a NY JETS fan since 1964 and have no love for the Patriots as a team.
You are so naive it is scary !!!!! I MEAN really scary
Closed Thread

Tags
kraft, arrested, months, trafficking, women

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.