Live Football

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2017, 02:53 PM
Default Live Football

Hi everyone. What is the best solution for getting live NFL games at home? Thanks.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

DirecTV NFL Ticket is the only place to get all the games live. But you must have DirecTV in order to sign up for it.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Gold member

Go to nflhdtv.com . This is an interesting website with nfl games plus movie channels, many British channels like BBC and many other channels. I just signed up for $50 for a year of programming. You can check it out.

They have all the nfl preseason games live. I have NFL sunday ticket but I've seen posts from people who have dropped their NFL Sunday ticket. Unfortunately you have to watch this on your tv or tablet. I don't know how you could enter the address on your tv.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 08-19-2017, 04:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
DirecTV NFL Ticket is the only place to get all the games live. But you must have DirecTV in order to sign up for it.

So, will you be hosting parties for the Patriot games? Just a suggestion. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-19-2017, 06:42 PM

Or, join the crowd for NFL games at Gators in Brownwood. Great place to watch. Lots of TVs. Great staff. But get there early. The place is packed.
Fun being with other fans (of all teams) and being able to see all the games at once.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Shelly View Post
Hi everyone. What is the best solution for getting live NFL games at home? Thanks.
If you're not a Directv user presently, that will work in your favor. Generally every year about this time Directv will give new customers NFL Sunday Ticket for free if you sign up. The installation is free, you'll probably sign a 12 month agreement, but that is understandable since Directv pays a third party to install your dish and set up your system and give you the package for nothing. If the NFL package isn't given to you for free, then ask for it or you won't sign up.

There are various choices, go to their website and see what's available. We have Premier package, which turns on every channel available. If you're a baseball, hockey or basketball fan they have plans during those seasons for those sports as well. It's not cheap, NFL Ticket is normally about $300 for a season, you'll pay something like $44 or $54 for 6 months added to your bill. The difference is the higher priced plan includes Red Zone and Computer Ticket. I let my neighbor watch his Eagles on his computer since I'm not using the computer.

Once you've been with Directv a year or more and your contract expires, you can negotiate with their customer service people if you're a good customer. I've been with them since 2008 and have the top package, so this year they gave me the NFL Ticket upgraded package for free. They didn't just give it to me, I called and asked, and they said yes. It's like buying a car, anyway it's worth it if you're like me. I know Gators Dockside is nice, I go in there all the time. However, I can't stand to watch my football team play while in a bar full of a bunch of yahoos yelling for games across the room, but that's just me.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:28 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDog View Post
Go to nflhdtv.com . This is an interesting website with nfl games plus movie channels, many British channels like BBC and many other channels. I just signed up for $50 for a year of programming. You can check it out.

They have all the nfl preseason games live. I have NFL sunday ticket but I've seen posts from people who have dropped their NFL Sunday ticket. Unfortunately you have to watch this on your tv or tablet. I don't know how you could enter the address on your tv.

John
Right now they have a coupon "NFLTV40" so you get it for $30 for a year. I actually use an HDMI cable and feed from the laptop to the 65 inch TV and it works great.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:34 AM

Thanks everyone for the responses! Very helpful. We're going to try nflhdtv. My husband is an expert with the HDMI cable to the tv solution. Thanks.

Tags
live, nfl, games, home, football

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.