NE Pats QB

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts
Default NE Pats QB

Brady's out and I'm sorry to see it happen.

So...... before it all happens, how will the new kid do, do you think? Matt Cassel

I kinda think that NE has a system that will have him ready, much as Tony Romo was with the Cowboys. So, just on other talent, they should be the Jets (sorry Bret) and they'll have a very good season - maybe not super bowl but will win the division. My thoughts.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: NE Pats QB

I thought the Pats picked up Chris Simms to backup Matt Cassell. Simms is not a bad QB and should be able to do a good job. At least he will have protection in the backfield - something he did not have with the Bucs.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:09 AM

well, after three yrs. in the system. everyone here(NE) is very anxious to watch him tomorrow' with some former PATS players still picking the PATS. I watch ALL THINGS PATS AND HAVE FOR YEARS so hoping for a good game at least but it could be a surprise. Listening to local PATS shows on TV,ESPN and local sports acess, we may have a surprise tomorrow! I'm in NE still until next week and then heading to my new home in TV. I'm on the look out for a good sports bar to cheer on Sox and PATS, and discuss football and all spots with TV people.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:12 AM
Eternal Member

Good luck. But I am a Yankee and a Giants fan from NJ. The Yankees :edit: and the Giants are still on schedule to go 19-0.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:53 PM

Where are you from in NE???
Old 09-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Sage

Johudd - Lot's of NE'ers in TV.

I'm not there yet. I still live in Norton, MA (between Prov. and Boston) right in back of the Comcast Center (formally Tweeter center) and the TPC of Boston (where they play the Deutche Bank playoff on Labor day weekend).

The Pats will be fine. Super Bowl? Probably not but I'm not sure our aging defense would have gotten us there even with Tom! They're playing well (the defense I mean) so far but time will tell.

Russ
Old 09-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Default Patriots

I just sold my house in Danvers, MA and now own in Liberty Park. I should be there in TV by Oct. I hopeepper2 SQUISH THE FISH this Sunday! I'm not sure this cheer is known outside NE.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Sage

I try to not to use it since Dolphins are not fish but it does sound better than 'squish the mammal'. We should win by double digits.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.