New england cheaters

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Smile Can'r help

We can identify that they cheated and how but we can't help you understand!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I'm guessing this guy is really Villages PL using another identity. Very similar style and approach.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Who is we and what is there to understand? The latest I've read on "deflate gate" is the investigation now points to the colts for giving possible false information all stemming from morons at ESPN who helped this joke of a story. I hope someone there gets handed a pink slip. Please tell us all you have the damning evidence against the Patriots. Have a great day.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Really? You can identify that they cheated? Did you read the Esiason article? Do you realize that the only ball that was down by 2 PSI was the only ball that the Colts handled?

The other balls were either legal or very, very close to legal. Only one ball was found to be 2 PSI under. D'Qwell Jackson said that he didn't notice that the ball was soft when he made the interception. He gave it to the Colts' equipment manager because he had intercepted Tom Brady and he wanted to keep it as a souvenir.

Tom Brady embarrassed Jim Harbaugh the week before. Pagano and Harbaugh are very close. Harbaugh was the one who told Pagano to look out for under inflated balls. This information all comes from a Hall of Fame quarterback who is now an announcer and a man who knows what goes on in the NFL.

And with all of this new information, you refuse to believe that The Patriots may not have cheated.

You somehow are convinced that The Patriots cheated. You state that you know they cheated with much less evidence than Esiason presented.

I can show you all of the evidence in the world and you will never change your viewpoint regardless of the evidence.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Lightbulb Come On

Come on lets kind of restrain the emotions. This is not the end of the world or as serious as a terrible disease. It is a football game that in the end has little to do with quality of life. IT IS JUST A GAME. In the end I could care less if they did or did not cheat. It is interesting to speculate but in the end really "who cares". We have seen people pass away from illness or injured and had serious injuries. That is what really counts in life. Not some game that is for entertainment. I am honestly amazed that so many take the cheating/no cheating so serious. It would be more worthwhile to devote that eneregy to a friend or relative who is ill and needs help and support. What a much better way to expend the emotion and energy.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Yup. Makes perfect sense. You have no answer so change the subject.

I agree. There are many things in life more serious and important than a football game. But many of us derive a great deal of joy in life from watching and rooting for our home town teams. Many of us take it personally when our team is called cheaters. And many of us really don't like it when people make absolute statements about anything when enough evidence has not been presented.

So I posted some new information that could possibly exonerate the Patriots and implicate another team and you came back with, "We can identify that they cheated and how".

We cannot identify that The Patriots cheated. We don't have enough facts to draw any conclusions.

And your asking us to restrain our emotions? That's the last thing that you want. You have made several provocative statements designed to get people's emotions up. If it's not that important to you and you don't care who cheated and you are above all of this, why would you even bother to post in a thread like this?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.