New England Patriots Talk

Old 01-11-2015, 12:57 PM

Ravens fan here, Congratulations to the Patriots. It was a great game. I wish you luck the rest of the Super Bowl run. Patriots are a classy team.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Default PATRIOTS investigated again!

PATRIOTS investigated again! Now for ending Terrel Suggs season.

BREAKING NEWS: NFL to investigate Patriots role in Suggs ACL injury

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself with all the paranoia surrounding my Pats.

Old 09-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbace6 View Post
PATRIOTS investigated again! Now for ending Terrel Suggs season.

BREAKING NEWS: NFL to investigate Patriots role in Suggs ACL injury

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself with all the paranoia surrounding my Pats.

I feel bad Suggs was injured but that was a funny article. I'm sure they'll be more.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
I feel bad Suggs was injured but that was a funny article. I'm sure they'll be more.
I hear you. I kind of feel bad for Suggs in that, that type of injury is very painful. But it's not like he is a good guy or anything. He's a bit of a bad dude.

Terrell Suggs, domestic violence: Like his teammate Ray Rice, the Ravens linebacker was accused of beating up his wife. But in his case, there was no video.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:10 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

And then you have the Raiders Bengals game where Jones removed Cooper’s helmet by grabbing his facemask, and before other players and officials could come in Jones grabbed Cooper again — either by the face or by the ears — and slammed the back of his head into the helmet.

I would guess Goodall will find a way to blame the Patriots for that as well. And so far he didn't even get a penalty. Probably will once they review the tapes. That is so much worse then a soft football, but won't get treated that way.

The best revenge of all is winning and they have a good start, so GO PAT"S
Old 09-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
And then you have the Raiders Bengals game where Jones removed Cooper’s helmet by grabbing his facemask, and before other players and officials could come in Jones grabbed Cooper again — either by the face or by the ears — and slammed the back of his head into the helmet.

I would guess Goodall will find a way to blame the Patriots for that as well. And so far he didn't even get a penalty. Probably will once they review the tapes. That is so much worse then a soft football, but won't get treated that way.

The best revenge of all is winning and they have a good start, so GO PAT"S
That kind of behavior warrants removal from the remainder of the game in my opinion as a start of punishment.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:08 PM

Where is best place to watch Pats games.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:27 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchretien0 View Post
We have Direct TV Sunday Ticket. We've been with Direct TV since 1999 & wouldn't think of changing. One of the main reasons is they're the only provider that has a package where you can watch every play of every game! Go Pats!!
Old 09-15-2015, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
I got to Gator's Dockside in Spanish Springs Town Square every Sunday that they're on. There's always a great group of fans from all the teams. Good food, cold beer and a great atmosphere.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,095 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
You might want to contact Aaron Fernandez.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Sage

Anonymous Pittsburgh Steelers Coach:

Quote:
"I'm not saying that The Patriots made it rain. I'm just saying that it's very suspicious that it started raining when it did."
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
I know this has been talked about, but darned if I can find a useful thread.

I would like to watch the Patriots game today and wondering about places folks like to go that has some beer, food and decent tv viewing.

I usually ride up to Beef O'Brady's by 42 as my Dad is in Chatham, but he is still up north, so would like to try somewhere new.

Any recommendations for places to watch football?

Thanks
I noticed this post was awhile ago - Has anything gotten any better regarding viewing the Patriots games. Our first year here I was going nuts trying to find a place to watch and then when we found a place - we had to look for a seat --- grrr.
Why can't we have a big screen in all the centers for the fans, and free beer, I think that is reasonable
Old 07-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoseyInn View Post
I noticed this post was awhile ago - Has anything gotten any better regarding viewing the Patriots games. Our first year here I was going nuts trying to find a place to watch and then when we found a place - we had to look for a seat --- grrr.
Why can't we have a big screen in all the centers for the fans, and free beer, I think that is reasonable
I like you're thinking but I don't believe that will happen!
Old 09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Sage

They got lucky last night. They cannot turn the ball over like that and commit so many penalties if they are going to keep winning.

On the positive side, they won without Brady and Gronkowski. Garoppolo look great, the defense looked decent, Chris Hogan was a big surprise (where do they find these guys?) Marty Bennet looked great (wait until Gronk gets back and they have the two of them.) and the pass protection was pretty good considering most of the starters are out and they had the right guard playing on the blind side.

They should have no trouble winning their first four and then going on to win the next 14 in a row.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Sage

I was a glass half empty guy before this game. IF I was a betting man I would not have bet on the Pats even with the points.

I managed to stay up for the whole game. I woke up the house when a ref wrongly called a huge offensive holding call against the Pats to take away a great first down late in the game. They made the go ahead field goal anyway, but that first down would have allowed the Pats to run the clock down before the field goal.

Great win... long season...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.