New York Giants Talk

New York Giants Talk

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

NFL - Don't it feel like.....
Old 01-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Veteran member

Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default NFL - Don't it feel like.....

Go Giants!!!!

Old 01-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Veteran member

Watching the end of the Packers game right now. G-Men take it !! Let's go Giants !
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Sage

Woo Hooo! What a game!! Goooo Giants!!! OMGoodness. I'm hoarse from screaming...my hands are sore from high-fiving!!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Eternal Member

Great game!!! We did it. Only two more to go.

Bring on the Niners!!!

Go Big Blue!!!

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Gold member

I never would have predicted this about four weeks ago. But I love the Giants grittiness - they don't give up. And Eli is a great QB. I expect them to get to the Superbowl - they are a lot better than the team that barely lost to the 49'ers earlier in the season. Go Giants.
To All My Wisconsin Friends
Old 01-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Veteran member

Smile To All My Wisconsin Friends

As they say on NYPD Blue...

So Sorry For Your Loss!

Go Giants!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Sage

Default Giants Beat the Pack

I feel real good now for several reasons:
1. I am so tired of the Fox broadcast experts, (Michael Strahan is the exception as he is a former Giant so I expect him to pick the Giants), of bashing the Giants and their saying they have no chance re Jimmy Johson saying he is sticking a fork in them as they are done.
2. I always feel better when Tom Gola of the NY Daily News predicts the Giants will lose as they always seem to win, (I assume he is in NY).
3. Other experts on this Week in Football except for Howard Cross, (ex- Giant player) as they show how little they know.

THAT"S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!

Two calls had me upset as the ref's had to be blind as the instant replay clearly showed they were in the Giants favor. The fumble in the second quarter they ruled the runner was down and the hit to the helmet of Rodgers that wasn't. Both calls resulting in TD's for the Packers that shouldn't have happened. The purpose of the replay is to get the call right.

RIGHT!!!!!!

It's a game of emotion and how healthy every player it is. I'll admit that some teams have exceptional talent that will overcome anything but the line between winning and losing is sometimes very fine. It comes down to a few plays. The team that makes them wins,

Onto to SF and the NFC Championship Game. I was hoping the Giants make the playoffs and make some noise but to get the the NFC Championship makes me very happy. SF has a great team so it will be a big battle.

GO BIG BLUE

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-15-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
Watching the end of the Packers game right now. G-Men take it !! Let's go Giants !
I'm all for another Patriots/Giants match-up, but this year the results will be different.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I feel real good now for several reasons:
1. I am so tired of the Fox broadcast experts, (Michael Strahan is the exception as he is a former Giant so I expect him to pick the Giants), of bashing the Giants and their saying they have no chance re Jimmy Johson saying he is sticking a fork in them as they are done.
2. I always feel better when Tom Gola of the NY Daily News predicts the Giants will lose as they always seem to win, (I assume he is in NY).
3. Other experts on this Week in Football except for Howard Cross, (ex- Giant player) as they show how little they know.

THAT"S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!

Two calls had me upset as the ref's had to be blind as the instant replay clearly showed they were in the Giants favor. The fumble in the second quarter they ruled the runner was down and the hit to the helmet of Rodgers that wasn't. Both calls resulting in TD's for the Packers that shouldn't have happened. The purpose of the replay is to get the call right.

RIGHT!!!!!!

It's a game of emotion and how healthy every player it is. I'll admit that some teams have exceptional talent that will overcome anything but the line between winning and losing is sometimes very fine. It comes down to a few plays. The team that makes them wins,

Onto to SF and the NFC Championship Game. I was hoping the Giants make the playoffs and make some noise but to get the the NFC Championship makes me very happy. SF has a great team so it will be a big battle.

GO BIG BLUE

Very good post. Good Giants!!!
Patriots Fan
Old 01-16-2012, 06:18 AM

Default Patriots Fan

This will be my first year not being up north for Super Bowl. In fact, I arrive at my Villages rental on February 1. Can anyone recommend a good place at The Villages for watching my Patriots? And, yes, I realize that I am assuming some things. I am not one who watches football all the time, but Super Bowl is different.