NY Jets

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Default Jet Fans

It is easy to be a Patriot fan - they win.

It take guts & courage to be a JET Fan but our day will come.

Unfortunately Uncle Sam had me also when they won the super bowl. Hope I don't have to join the Army agin before they win.

JETS - JETS - JETS
Old 01-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Bosoxfan

You know why Vermont doesn't have a professional foot ball team?

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
__________________________________________________ ________________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Because New York would want one too....LOL!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 05:46 AM

Wouldn't it be nice to see the Jets knock the Colts out of the play offs
Old 01-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchale View Post
Wouldn't it be nice to see the Jets knock the Colts out of the play offs
As a Pats fan, I could go back to an analysis of rooting for the AFC and the best team being in the Super Bowl (if my team cannot).....

Oh who am I kidding, OF COURSE IT WOULD!

I would like to apologize to my future friends from Indy.....
Old 01-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
You know why Vermont doesn't have a professional foot ball team?

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Because New York would want one too....LOL!!!
What does that mean? You New Englanders sure talk funny!
Old 01-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bquin3 View Post

Unfortunately Uncle Sam had me also when they won the super bowl. Hope I don't have to join the Army agin before they win.

JETS - JETS - JETS
Too bad we Jets fans can't get together for todays game. Oh well, maybe someday.

J-E-T-S...JETS JETS JETS
Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Gold member

I usually watch the Jets games with my laptop next to me so I can converse with fellow Jets fans on varoius forums. If anyone is watching from home and wants to hook-up via internet just give a shout. We can share a beer and holler for the green and white.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bquin3 View Post

JETS - JETS - JETS

I started going to Pats games when they started building the stadium in Foxboro (1969 maybe?). Saw games played at Boston College with my Dad while we waited for the build. One game the BC stadium caught on fire in stands directly across from us. This probably was a sign that I ignored. Believe me when I tell you I understand what you are saying. How about 1986 (Bears and Mets)? If I can live through that year, I can survive any

WIN did not ever enter my mind for a long time.... Many other words did, but not those

Good luck to all tomorrow, enjoy the day no matter what!
Old 01-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Default Irrational Jets Support Rationale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
Pats first I understand but Jets next..WRONG Where I come from in massachusetts we never root for a team from NEW York!!Stop listening to your lady and come to your senses man!!
Hey bosoxfan man; rooting for the Jets ain't easy for sure - but there's a few reasons I can manage it without getting the dry heaves:

1) The Manginius is gone...the sorry pathetic snitching wanna-be coach that will be dumped by Cleveland pretty quick next season.
2) There is truly only 1 New York football team (as my better half born in Buffalo constantly reminds me) that being the Bills; Jets & Giants are New Joy-zee teams!
3) Curtis Martin re-learned how to run the football while with the Jets; I expect Maroney will soon take the same path.

One caveat to my staying behind the AFC best team all the way to the Super Bowl...I will never ever support Manning & the Colts...period...I'll root for any NFC team over pretty boy clean white shirted Peyton whose never taken a serious lick in his NFL life.

Question with boldness
Hold to the truth
Speak without fear

"Too soon old...too late smart"
Old 01-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Gold member

J-E-T-S......Jets! Jets! Jets!!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayesun View Post
2) There is truly only 1 New York football team (as my better half born in Buffalo constantly reminds me) that being the Bills; Jets & Giants are New Joy-zee teams!
Let's go Buffalo!! Just had to put that in...there's always next year...or the year after that...or the...Gotta love da Bills!

Let's go Jets!!! One step closer! (my kids would brand me as a traitor and KILL me if they see this post!)

Old 01-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayesun View Post
Hey bosoxfan man; rooting for the Jets ain't easy for sure - but there's a few reasons I can manage it without getting the dry heaves:

1) The Manginius is gone...the sorry pathetic snitching wanna-be coach that will be dumped by Cleveland pretty quick next season.
3) Curtis Martin re-learned how to run the football while with the Jets; I expect Maroney will soon take the same path.

One caveat to my staying behind the AFC best team all the way to the Super Bowl...I will never ever support Manning & the Colts...period...I'll root for any NFC team over pretty boy clean white shirted Peyton whose never taken a serious lick in his NFL life.
I used to think that N.E. still had Mangini on the payroll. He wasn't much of a defensive coordinator for the Pats and certainly wasn't much of a head coach for the Jets. I was surprised the Browns took a chance on him this season.
True, the Bills are the only NY team but for downstaters like me, the Jets present home in the NJ Meadowlands is much more convenient than Shea was. I'm certain that fans from Brooklyn, Queens and L.I. would disagree.
I got a tour of the new stadium a few weeks ago. Wow! Unfortunately it's way too expensive. I was looking at a decent seat in the mezzanine. Not great, just decent. They want $250 per game for the seat and another $7000for the personal seat license. That's right, for two seats it would cost me $19000. The PSL can be paid off over 15 years but they charge 8.5% interest on the unpaid balance. Guess I've been to my last Jets game.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.