Patriots Rule!

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Where is Jalen Ramsey? I want to listen to his promise to win the super bowl again!
Old 01-21-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I am ready for the fanatic fans of the Patriots but have to remind all the number of times the Patriots and their coach's and Quarter Back were called out for cheating! Now we have the junk that Brady's hand has been hurt and a question if he can play. It is refreshing to cheer for a team that plays without cheating or throwing out tricks. It is a shame we have decided to cheer on a team that has cheated!! What does this say about our value's? We have some players who hate America and totally disrespect our flag and country. We have a major sports team that may have gotten there through cheating. Where is our value system and holding these people responsible for their acts and to have them experiencing consequences for their acts? I am not against the Patriots but against their actions.
Above has gotta be the most stupid post I have ever read. And I suppose you think the Pats cheated to win today's game also? Very much looking forward to the Pats/eagles Super Bowl. Go Pats!
Old 01-21-2018, 09:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
I am ready for the fanatic fans of the Patriots but have to remind all the number of times the Patriots and their coach's and Quarter Back were called out for cheating! Now we have the junk that Brady's hand has been hurt and a question if he can play. It is refreshing to cheer for a team that plays without cheating or throwing out tricks. It is a shame we have decided to cheer on a team that has cheated!! What does this say about our value's? We have some players who hate America and totally disrespect our flag and country. We have a major sports team that may have gotten there through cheating. Where is our value system and holding these people responsible for their acts and to have them experiencing consequences for their acts? I am not against the Patriots but against their actions.
That is actually funny.

Thanks for the laugh.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
That is actually funny.

Thanks for the laugh.
What was funny about it? I thought it painfully sad.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Funny as in ridiculous, out of touch.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

New Lobster bet in the making???
Old 01-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Veteran member
Angry

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I agree with CFrance.
Not funny at all and very sad.
The truth hurts.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Seven years in a row to the AFC championship game! What an epic run. Bring on ring # 6.
Not any more.

Go Eagles!!!!!
Old 01-22-2018, 07:49 AM

I don't have a horse in this race but I think that if you know anything about football the "Patriots" are the best team ever and should be commended for their obvious talent. I do wish that my team could be going to the Super Bowl but I do love watching the Patriots...there is nothing like their talent with or without their starting lineup they always seem to come through and as far as cheating...come on check your team out on the web page...The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

My team is on this web...bigger cheaters then the Patriots

Last edited by My Daily Run; 01-22-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Daily Run View Post
I don't have a horse in this race but I think that if you know anything about football the "Patriots" are the best team ever and should be commended for their obvious talent. I do wish that my team could be going to the Super Bowl but I do love watching the Patriots...there is nothing like their talent with or without their starting lineup they always seem to come through and as far as cheating...come on check your team out on the web page...The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating
The Patriots are intellectually superior to other teams.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:18 AM
Default Life is good when you are a Patriots fan.

What a great game last night, Brady playing with sutures and still pulling off a win. The foolish Jaguars dancing like fools during the first half, What we’re the thinking? I guess they forgot the Patriots are a 2nd half team. It will be a great super bowl game this year with plenty of action.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
What a great game last night, Brady playing with sutures and still pulling off a win. The foolish Jaguars dancing like fools during the first half, What we’re the thinking? I guess they forgot the Patriots are a 2nd half team. It will be a great super bowl game this year with plenty of action.
When you look at penalized yards, especially immature animalistic ones, the patriots are rarely penalized.

Some issues are Crystal clear.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:26 AM
Sage

Lol

Jaguars right to be frustrated with the disparity in penalties? - YouTube
Old 01-22-2018, 09:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Daily Run View Post

My team is on this web...bigger cheaters then the Patriots
Very interesting link, thanks. The rankings were not surprising. Unfortunately, in many peoples eyes, cheating only counts if you win and no team that consistently loses (such as the Jets) could possibly ever cheat.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Very interesting link, thanks. The rankings were not surprising. Unfortunately, in many peoples eyes, cheating only counts if you win and no team that consistently loses (such as the Jets) could possibly ever cheat.
I agree that is an interesting link. Hope that the Eagles get the upset if that is how the experts have things going.

The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating
Closed Thread

Tags
run, epic, bring, ring, game

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.