Pittsburgh Steelers Talk

Old 09-08-2014, 04:46 PM

Ravens -Steelers games are always a great battle. Good luck to the Steelers except for two games of course.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlombardo View Post
I hear there will be a big Steeler's fan presence at Gators in Brownwood. Let's show The Villages what Steeler Nation means. Lets take over the place. Pass the word.
We will be in the The Villages for a week in October and hubby is from Pittsburgh. Do the Steeler's fans meet at Gator's in Brownwood for all the games?
Old 09-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles42 View Post
Ravens fans are crying this week. Cincy owned them.
You didn't watch the game did you? If you had, then you would of known the Ravens were actually ahead with 5 minutes left in the game.

I didn't watch the steeler game either, hard to watch two games at once. However, I do know the halftime score was 27-3 and the browns made it 27-27 with 11 minutes left in the game. Sounds more like the browns owned pittsburgh if it wasn't for a last second field goal.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:49 AM

We just moved to The Villages recently. I am a huge Steelers fan. Is there a club or group here in The Villages for members of Steeler Nation? Thanks in advance and Go Steelers!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.