Saquon Barkley

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2018, 05:52 PM
Veteran member
Default Saquon Barkley

There is no question that Saquon Barkley has a boat load of talent. I was REALLY impressed with his first press conference (click here). I saw the 22 minute version through the Big Blue app, and I was extremely impressed with this young man. I wish that more people were as eloquent, and humble as he was during this conference.

Good luck Saquon, may you have a long and successful career.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:20 PM
Default Barkley Jersey

Barkley's jersey set the record for most number of jerseys sold on draft night. This is not the only record Saquon will set in the NFL.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:33 PM
Sage

Every Giant fan knows the running game has been non existent for several years and now they get a stud running back.

Let's hope the Gettleman and Shumur fix the offensive line so that Barkley won't be facing a portrait of the other team when he gets the ball.

The Giants always have liked high character players and Barkley can be a great addition. I hope he can influence OBJ to start acting more rationally.

BTW - He became a father the week of the draft. Congrats .

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

Tags
saquon, conference, impressed, barkley, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.