Texan Fan's anywhere?

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2017, 07:02 AM
Default Texan Fan's anywhere?

Looking for Houston Texan fans in the Villages. Are there any? If so, which bar could we gather at to watch all their games? Yesterday we went to Gators in Spanish springs to watch them lose to the Patriots. I was afraid to wear my Texans shirt for fear of being thrown out! Great game though. Hoping to hear from Somebody.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:49 PM

We are Texan fans but we're pretty fed up with all the brouhaha over taking a knee so we're taking a break from football.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:02 PM

Will not watch,
Old 09-25-2017, 04:42 PM

I think we are all pretty fed up. Only reason we will continue to watch (them anyway) is because my nephew is the Texan's place kicker. He was a hundred per cent for the Patriots game.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Default Go Texans

Still in Houston will be in TV in 6 weeks. Love the Texans and will continue to watch them. JJ Watt and some of his teammates raised millions for Harvey victims and I will support the team. Rookie QB against Brady and lost by 3-no shame in that and great game.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewk View Post
Looking for Houston Texan fans in the Villages. Are there any? If so, which bar could we gather at to watch all their games? Yesterday we went to Gators in Spanish springs to watch them lose to the Patriots. I was afraid to wear my Texans shirt for fear of being thrown out! Great game though. Hoping to hear from Somebody.
TYhe Patriots club has reserved the back room at Gator's Dockside Spanish Springs for all of their games.

Probably not the best spot for any of their opponents.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:44 AM

Yah, that's why I didn't wear my shirt down there last Sunday. Thought they'd throw me out! Lol
Old 09-26-2017, 03:52 AM

Where you watch the games? We have a very small group (4 of us so far) that will watch next weeks game at WOB in Spanish Springs. Not sure if that is where we will watch every game though.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewk View Post
Where you watch the games? We have a very small group (4 of us so far) that will watch next weeks game at WOB in Spanish Springs. Not sure if that is where we will watch every game though.
Why always SS? Try Gators Dockside at Brownwood, I believe most all team's fans go there, it's not dominated by anyone team. They also have bigger TV than WOB.
Closed Thread

Tags
fans, watch, texan, shirt, texans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.