12 Things Not to Do in Your Cruise Room

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2019, 10:30 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default 12 Things Not to Do in Your Cruise Room

12 Things Not to Do in Your Cruise Room

Your cruise ship room -- or cabin -- is your personal haven at sea. You can go there to escape the pool deck and buffet crowds, or invite friends over for a lively party. Curl up on the balcony with a good book, or turn out the lights and drift to sleep rocked by the waves. You can decorate it, hack it and even expand it via interconnecting doors to the room next door.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

OmniTours
"Personalizing Group Travel"

Toll Free: 877-787-OMNI (6664)

Toll Free FAX: 877-787-6658

OmniTours - Personalizing Group Travel - Dance Cruises & Group CruisesOmniTours | Personalizing Group Travel – Dance Cruises & Group Cruises
Old 01-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Sage

The rule about not arguing in your stateroom reminds me of an incident on our first cruise years ago on NCL. The first day we met a young couple in the adjoining room just starting their honeymoon. All was sweetness and roses with them and they were so happy.

On the last night of the cruise all of a sudden she cried out, "If you EVER touch me again, I will kill you!!"
Old 02-13-2019, 08:54 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
The rule about not arguing in your stateroom reminds me of an incident on our first cruise years ago on NCL. The first day we met a young couple in the adjoining room just starting their honeymoon. All was sweetness and roses with them and they were so happy.

On the last night of the cruise all of a sudden she cried out, "If you EVER touch me again, I will kill you!!"
Sounds like it was clear to pinpoint when the honeymoon was officially over. Yikes.
Closed Thread

Tags
room, cruise, toll, things, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.