Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1963 View Post
“ Governor opposes letting ship with 189 sick people dock in South Florida”
March 30, 2020
That was over a year ago. You might want to catch up with the news. The governor has announced that cruise ships are not ALLOWED to require proof of vaccination/immunity against Covid-19 in Florida. There's a whole big lawsuit about it and it made the national news and everything.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniTours View Post
CDC Significantly Relaxes Cruise Rules for Fully Vaccinated Passengers

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has significantly relaxed its cruise ship regulations for passengers and crew that have been vaccinated against COVID-19, paving the way for a quick U.S. restart.

No Masks and Buffet Can Return

The new update issued on Wednesday said that cruise lines may designate areas as only accessible to fully vaccinated passengers and crew where masks and physical distancing are not required.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Modern segregation. Read below.

LEADFOOT PROMOTIONS
STORE SHOWS
Home
Shows
Store
TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET, MakeWar, Rutterkin (closely read description about DISCOUNTED tickets)
TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET, MakeWar, Rutterkin (closely read description about DISCOUNTED tickets)
$18.00 - $999.99VFW Post 39, Saint Petersburg
Jun 26th, 2021

Select...
Add to Cart
DISCOUNTED tickets are available for $18 in advance, $20 day of show.

To be eligible for the DISCOUNT, you will need to bring a government issued photo ID and your PHYSICAL COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (if you have lost it keep reading, we got you). You will need to have had your second shot of Pfizer or Moderna, or your single shot of Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine on or before 6/12/2021.

If you do not care about the discount, tickets are available for a flat rate of $999.99.

Note that all staff, volunteers, and band members will be vaccinated. Also know if you buy one of these advance tickets and show up without your vaccination card or government issued photo id, you won't be let in at this price, you will need to pay the remaining $981.99 to enter or go back and get your card. There will be NO REFUNDS. We are NOT telling you what to do here, we are making a business decision and letting the market decide. If someone wants to come in unvaccinated, they will scare off a large number of patrons and will need to pay the difference.

Ages 16-17 can come in with parents permission, otherwise 18+.

Everyone is eligible for a vaccine now, so if you need one, you can find out where to get one here:
Vaccines.gov - Find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you

If you are in Florida and need to replace your vaccination card, go here:
Where can I get a replacement COVID-19 vaccine card? | wtsp.com

You should take a picture of your card front and back and save it on your phone and in an email to yourself, so you always have a backup. Do NOT laminate your card to protect it as it may need updated in the future with information from a booster.

We are following the constantly updated CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated people. We will continue to update when new information becomes available.
When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated | CDC

Currently the first thing they state in current CDC guidelines is:
You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart.
“When you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
actually, most of us had to show the majority of those vaccinations prior to going to school. even meningitis is required by colleges.

do you remember the Diamond Princess? because of covid on board no country would let them dock....even our own for awhile.

covid transmission allows variants to develop. so the more people vaccinated, the less chance of variants.

I really don't understand why the party that considers corporation to be people doesn't support letting corporations decide their policy.
How COVID-19 mutates and how it affects vaccines | OSF HealthCare
Old 06-02-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
It doesn't matter to me whether or not YOU are vaccinated. What matters to me, is that the governor shouldn't be dictating to cruise ships which are commercial entities that exist to make a profit, what policies they may or may not have with regards to the safety of their customers and crew.

If they say "everyone must wear red deck shoes or they can't come aboard" then that's the rule. The governor should have NO input on this. At all. It's none of his business.

If the cruise line says "everyone must be able to eat chopped liver and prove it by having a smear on a pumpernickel bagel in order to board" then that's the rule. The governor should have NO input on this. At all. It's none of his business.

And if they say "you must prove that you've been vaccinated against <insert WHATEVER here> then it's none of the governor's business. He should have no input on it at all.
Thanks OBB, I wasn't thinking along that line at all when I first read your post. I understand now. I don't agree, but I do understand what you're saying.
Closed Thread

Tags
vaccinated, cruise, passengers, cdc, significantly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.