Latest Photos Released of New Carnival Cruise Terminal at Port Canaveral

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2020, 01:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Over eating and drinking, access to more viruses then an infectious lab keeps, herded around towns and historical sites that are deteriorating due to larger and larger cruise ships that also are polluting the beautiful harbors that your so intent on seeing . I love to travel , 3 months in Thailand last year , but wouldn’t take a cruise if it was for free , if I want a quick vacation I would rather go to Club Med somewhere interesting
I agree!
Old 06-24-2020, 10:06 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
we sailed on on the big ships once....never again...if I want to be among 3-5K people, I'll go to Times Square on New Year's eve

since that initial cruise we've only sailed with Windstar....no more than 300 folks on board...or150 on their smaller ships

maybe a little more $$$...but you're not in port with 4 huge cruise ships....Windstar ships go into the smaller ports that the big ships can't get to ...and the service is over the top
We sailed on one of the bigger ships that can hold 3-5 K of people. It seems the larger the boat the number of a-holes grows to great numbers. Will stick to the smaller ones.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,937 Times in 5,277 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
We sailed on one of the bigger ships that can hold 3-5 K of people. It seems the larger the boat the number of a-holes grows to great numbers. Will stick to the smaller ones.
We have been going on ships that hold 3-4000 people and have found that most folks are fine to be around and we love to sit with another couple and hear their stories.

Cant wait to be off again but sadly probably not till sometime next year
Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, port, released, cruise, terminal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.