More Cruise Lines Update Pre-Boarding & Onboard Health Protocols in Response to Surge

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2021, 12:17 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default More Cruise Lines Update Pre-Boarding & Onboard Health Protocols in Response to Surge

More Cruise Lines Update Pre-Boarding & Onboard Health Protocols in Response to Surge in Delta Variant

Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, and Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line are among the cruise lines to this week reacting to the surging Delta variant by mandating pre-cruise testing for all passengers, including those fully vaccinated.

This follows Carnival Cruise Line’s announcement on its change of policy on August 4, with both vaccinated and unvaccinated passengers required to wear face coverings in certain areas indoors and mandatory pre-cruise COVID-19 testing for all.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
www.omnitours.travel
Have you ever thought about a River Cruise? Click below for our River Cruise Website:
www.vikingrivercruises.com/myagent/omnitours
Old 08-07-2021, 01:18 PM
Default Require vacinations

Should cruise lines require proof of prior infection or a Covid Vacination for all crew and passengers.

Always be humble and kind.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

6 passengers test positive for COVID-19 aboard Royal Caribbean cruise ship

I don't enjoy cruises. So this is an unfair post from me.

Bottom line for me today is;

I wish that there were some dependable and valid statistics on how sick people are getting if they catch it and are completely vaccinated. And is this influenced by age and or other factors. I wish there was a way to validate the information and to truly understand it. Most of it is anecdotal. I don't want to worry but I do.

Tags
cruise, lines, cruises, vaccinated, passengers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.