Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain: Cruise Changes Will Come, Innovation Remains

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2020, 07:36 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain: Cruise Changes Will Come, Innovation Remains

Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain: Cruise Changes Will Come, Innovation Remains

The cruise industry and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. will have to make changes to adjust to COVID-19, but they will be "evolutionary" and be aimed at still giving passengers a consistent experience, CEO and Chairman Richard Fain said.

In an exclusive interview with Cruise Critic, Fain emphasized that changes will come, but that change has long been consistent in cruising, with outcomes that are "normally positive."

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
www.omnitours.travel
Have you ever thought about a River Cruise? Click below for our River Cruise Website:
www.vikingrivercruises.com/myagent/omnitours
Old 06-16-2020, 09:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

They were a menace to your health before this virus over eating , drinking and lots of different viruses, now you ad coronavirus, no thanks I would rather take a safer trip through the back roads of Somalia
Old 06-16-2020, 02:34 PM

My wife and I have enjoyed the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer on Royal Caribbean ships for the past 5 years and never had an health issue or concern. Trip #6 will be next February.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
They were a menace to your health before this virus over eating , drinking and lots of different viruses, now you ad coronavirus, no thanks I would rather take a safer trip through the back roads of Somalia
Can’t put blame on a cruise for over eating, and drinking. If that was your life choice before the cruise, then it will continue.

Those who have healthy choices prior usually loose weight,

Tags
fain, cruise, royal, chairman, richard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.