What Does the End of the CDC's COVID-19 Program Mean for Cruisers? We Tackle the Burn

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Default Cruise with Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoMan View Post
I had reservations for a cruise because the cruise line said everyone had to be vaccinated, but when Wrong refused to let the cruise lines require vaccinations, I canceled my reservation. That’s why I won’t be voting for him. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near people who refuse to be vaccinated. I believe in science.
Would you take a cruise with Joe Biden? I think he's had every big pharma shot available, and then some, and keeps getting Covid over and over again. (I think the 'science' you believe in might the 'Political Science')
Old 08-05-2022, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardlyworking View Post
I think it’s pretty obvious that vaccinations are not preventive judging from the numbers coming back from Alaska cruises with Covid.
or the consistency of spreaders with each other..
Old 08-05-2022, 01:42 PM

great news stay home with your CDC nonsense and lies ..
Old 08-06-2022, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talonip View Post
If you are getting your medical info on the so called vaccine. It’s not a vaccine! You are misinformed by the media. You need to be reading up on the Epoch news. Dr Malone the inventor of mRNA tells us emphatically that the jab is dangerous and has no effect on the current version of Covid. Yet money hungry pharmaceutical company’s are raking in billions on misinformation. Even the so called president got the Covid after all his so called jabs. And if you think that the jab lessens the symptoms then just keep on getting your medical advise from CNN. doctors are being held hostage to hospitals and large corporations that are are in the medical business.
If you are getting medical information from Epoch news, you are missing the medical boat. That is a very unreliable source and the only place to get real medical information is from the Mayo Clinic or medical journals that do the research. The vaccines have saved thousands of lives and hospitalizations. I am sure you are board certified in infectious diseases and attended a respected medical school, if it was the University of Epoch News, you wasted your money.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:09 AM

There continues to be outbreaks on ships. There are others who leave the ship in foreign countries, test positive, and are put in quarantine.

Numbers of cruisers returning from cruisers and then getting Covid 19, is not known. I only know about friends who gave comedown with Covid upon returning home.

Vicar of Dibley
Old 09-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Default Covid after Alaskan Cruise

We tested positive for Covid after our Alaskan Cruise in mid-June,. Fully vaccinated and boostered. However, very minimal symptoms fortunately.

Celebrity currently still requires Covid testing on cruises 10+ days.
Old 09-08-2022, 01:29 PM

We got our testing done for our Alaskan Cruise at Walgreen’s. Just need to make an appt. - we got the results back in a couple hours.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:06 PM

"There continues to be outbreaks on ships. There are others who leave the ship in foreign countries, test positive, and are put in quarantine."

Great business opportunity -- hatedmycruise.com

There is no site I know of where you can post negative stuff on cruises. Cruise critic IS HIGHLY CENSORED.
Closed Thread

Tags
covid-19, program, cruise, u.s, tackle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.