Anchor Coatings

Anchor Coatings

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Anchor Coatings
Old 02-12-2016, 12:49 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Anchor Coatings

Anchor Coatings, Inc.
Family owned and operated for 30 Years!

Dedicated to being environmentally aware, producing products Made in the USA only, and committed to supporting the great motto of "Buy Local, Stay Local", Anchor Contracting is Central Florida's premier paint contracting company and the ONLY COMPANY serving The Villages who manufacture their OWN products!

Yes, we manufacture our OWN environmentally safe paints and coatings right here in Lake County! We are committed to our customers, our employees, and the environment! The owners, Gary and Debbie Tutor, and their daughter Amanda Kelley, have been proudly serving The Villages for over 30 years!

Services Include:
Residential Painting
Roof Coatings
Commercial Painting
Our Commitment to You:
10 year warranty is guaranteed to ALL customers!
Up to 20 year warranties available
Products always MADE IN THE USA
We don't leave the job until you are satisfied!

"Undoubtedly the best contractor/customer experience we have had in our 18 years in The Villages." -D Chase
"I love people who do what they say they are going to do and even call ahead to let me know the process." -L Samson
"Very professional in all ways. Great job! Pleased to know there is still a reliable contractor." -B Foster
"Quality of work exceeded expectations. Excellent crew. Worked well together, like a precision machine." -J Urciuoli

Visit us online to learn more about our services and our company.
CLICK HERE

Last edited by Ad poster; 04-13-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:41 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Our wine room was positioned in the house at a corner between the living room and the kitchen. We could have eliminated an entranceway and had more storage, but opted for two doors to make the room stand out more in the house. Jim supplied two exterior grade doors finished to match our kitchen wood work. Anchor Coatings did the door finishing from a kitchen cabinet sample we provided and it was spot on. Of course this is now one more glass door area for our golden retrievers to apply nose prints. We bought the same door handles we used in the desert from Agave Ironworks. The doors stay closed with roller balls. We did not do any sort of lock on the doors. In the desert, we bought a one-sided dead bolt and sent it to Agave. They put the same coating on it that was applied to our handle so it matched perfectly. We may yet end up doing that here.

User: aholter
posted this in another thread on this site. Hope this helps!

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-13-2018 at 03:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2018, 03:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

They used Anchor Coatings Paint on my home....it's made locally in Leesburg. The contractor recomended it highly! I was happy with the results.

User: joanofarctv
Old 09-13-2018, 03:50 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Highly recommend Anchor Coatings. Through no fault of their own the number of the paint used for an exterior color was off a shade. They repainted our home with the right color at cost just to make things right for us which I think was very generous on their part.
They are very professional, polite and answered all my questions. The products they use are top notch and complete their work on time with no mess.

User: bachfan
Anchor Paint
Old 01-18-2019, 06:14 AM

Default Anchor Paint

I feel they are the #1 company to paint your house. Very neet, no waisted time. Superior paint designed for our area and construction. They have been here for over 30 years making paint.
The product quality can’t matched.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:46 AM

I highly recommend Anchor Coatings. They painted the exterior of my house in 2016, and recently painted the exterior of my Church. In both cases I found their products and application techniques to be of superior quality (I was a paint chemist prior to retiring and have a detailed understanding of the chemistry of their products). Their painters and office staff are first rate as well. Their prices are very competitive....you can’t go wrong if you chose these folks!
Old 03-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Veteran member

are they still in business. a friend of mine was trying to contact them and no answer.

Tags
coatings, products, company, anchor, years, villages, manufacture, serving, services, year, customers, painting, contracting, great, committed, usa, job, made, environmentally, chase, villages.”, samson, process.”, love, call