Constantino Painting, Inc.

Old 10-17-2014, 09:10 AM
Smile Trifari

I'am so well pleased with the work by Constantino Painting to my home, the workers were so clean and effeciant, polite and neat. There work was fast and precise, did every thing I was told they would do,caulking all the windows and frames, covered everything so there was no spills anywhere. I'am very satisfied with the work and there workmanship. Would not hesitate to recomend them to my friends. Great job.
Old 09-20-2014, 08:25 AM

Constantino Painters are the BEST! The outside of my house looks better than when I first purchased it. It just glistens. Very professional and a sense of humor to go with the job. From the owner to the office staff to the painters themselves... I was quite satisfied. They are the first and last you should call.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:44 PM

The builder in my Community (SummerGlen) use Constantino Painting. After I moved in I built a Custom, Built-In Bookcase. There work was so good I hired them to Paint my bookcase. I was very fussy about who to hire as I spent a good deal of money and time in its construction.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:50 PM

We all have the time and energy to let someone know when we are not happy but seldom have the time when we are pleased. This is one of those reviews seldom written. We are fairly new to Florida and came across Constantino Painting by sheer luck. We wanted our house to "pop" when people drove by and so fortunate that we hired the crew at Constantino Painting. Not only were they perfectionists in the work they did, but they were polite, on time, personable, and got the job done relatively quickly. The integrity of all the employees we were in contact with was top shelf. If you need your home painted, you will not be disappointed in hiring these guys. They were awesome! Our home is not new but it sure looks new now. We just love it!
Old 09-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Default Great job!

Just letting everyone know I was so happy with the professionalism of the staff and the crew that painted my home. They were a pleasure to do business with . When they said that customer service is their goal they don't just say it they perform it! if you look at the houses on the street you can tell the difference of the ones painted by Constantino they stand out looking vibrant and flawless

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.