POWER WASHING
STUCCO REPAIR AND PAINTING
ALUMINUM OR VINYL SIDING

GET A QUOTE IN UNDER 24 HRS
352-396-0658

Send Us an Email
JASONFNTS@GMAIL.COM

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-08-2022 at 08:21 AM.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:37 PM

Jason's crew just finished painting the outside of our home in Country Club Hills and we are beyond pleased! From the initial pressure washing to the extra attention given to our shutters, awnings & trim, we can't say enough about Jason & his workers' commitment to customer satisfaction! Jason is also a veteran & offers a veteran's discount! (352-396-0658)
Old 02-02-2022, 10:55 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hi Villagers!
Phone Number Update...
Please use this new number for Jason Fuentes Painting:
352-396-0658
Old 09-22-2021, 10:26 AM

Jason's team painted most of the interior of my home - 2 coats - plus baseboards in one day. They work hard, are very careful, and do a wonderful job! They will return to do the rest of the house after another project is done first. I enthusiastically recommend Jason Fuentes Painting! Judging from comments above, I am just another of Jason's many satisfied customers!
Old 07-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Jason and his crew did an amazing job painting my interior walls, and it looks fabulous. Jason’s crew is very detail oriented and will treat you and your home with respect. I highly recommend Jason’s Painting Service!
Old 06-09-2021, 04:42 AM

We have used Jason Fuentes Painting Services twice in the last 2 months for interior painting of several rooms and also refinishing of our kitchen and bathroom cabinets, and we could not be more satisfied with the results. Jason and his Crew are extremely professional, skillful and pleasant to deal with. Our kitchen and bathroom cabinets look brand new and they exceeded our expectations in both the quality of their work and the time it took to complete. Jason's pricing is very reasonable and I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for painting services.
Andy and Nancy Salerno
Old 05-07-2021, 07:17 PM

Jason, thank you for the wonderful exterior painting on my home. You did a beautiful job I'm so glad I found you on this site.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:09 AM

Jason and his crew did an amazing job for us. We had interior and exterior painting performed and it looked fabulous. Jason’s crew is very detail oriented and will treat you and your home with respect. We highly recommend Jason’s Painting Service!
Mike and Laura Fields
Old 04-06-2021, 08:44 AM

Just when you think 'quality' and 'pride of workmanship' are things of the past, along comes Jason and his team. I cannot say enough about this company. They just finished painting the interior of our home, and it looks fantastic. They are a group of professional, meticulous, and talented people that will meet and exceed your expectations. Their pricing is reasonable, and no there is no money up front. Thank you Jason!

John & Joanne Ferraro
Old 03-17-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M. Acaron View Post
Jason painted for my two houses here in The Villages (Collier and Bridgeport Lake Sumter). He did a great job!! quite detailed and precise. Both house paint job looks great!! I highly recommend Jason and besides he is a Veteran!! We got to support our troops!!
Jason just finished doing my interior including all walls, trim, and cabinets. As a quality inspector for MANY years I expect good work for a good price. Jason gave me a good price (he beat everyone) and he gave me a GREAT FINISH. He's not only very particular but he's also very responsive and professional. I'd be more than happy to show you what he did for me
Old 02-16-2021, 12:09 PM
Default Jason Fuentes Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M. Acaron View Post
Jason painted for my two houses here in The Villages (Collier and Bridgeport Lake Sumter). He did a great job!! quite detailed and precise. Both house paint job looks great!! I highly recommend Jason and besides he is a Veteran!! We got to support our troops!!
John
I've given the go ahead to Jason to do all my interior walls, trim, doors, and kitchen and bathroom vanities. By this Wednesday night I'll be able to see the completed project. If his work is anything like his professionalism, responsiveness, and mannerisms, his work will be the BEST in the Villages AND at a very reasonable price.
The only thing I had to overlook was that he was in the US Army and I'm a US Marine
Old 02-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Thumbs up

Tags
fuentes, jason, painting, services, washing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.