Prestige Design Painting, LLC

Old 10-17-2020, 07:26 AM

Another big recommendation for Prestige Design painters. Eli graciously worked us into his busy schedule and did an excellent, meticulous job. We will use Eli again for all painting projects. I felt his fee was very reasonable, and he cleaned up like he was never there. The flooring people showed up and Eli insisted he would take care of caulking and painting the trim they moved. Don't hesitate to call him.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:39 PM

We highly recommend Prestige painting. Eli just finished painting our driveway in this heat and it looks amazing! He goes out of his way to accommodate you and is surely a perfectionist to say the least.
He painted the inside of my home as well and we couldn't be more pleased.
Eli is professional and works at a fair price.
Give Eli a call. You will be happy you did!
Thanks Eli and Prestige Painting.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Default Could not be happier!

We were looking to have our Villa painted and we called Eli from Prestige painting because his company was recommended to us. We explained we were not coming down for over a months but set up an appointment. He showed up on the day we agreed and gave us a reasonable estimate. We thought we were going to have to leave a key and wait to have it painted. Eli knew we were only going to be here for the week when my wife set up the appointment; and we were amazed when he explained he left three days open to fit us in this week so we could be around while they did the job. I am unable to put into words how happy we were with the job Prestige painting did nor can I truly express the professionalism or the respect they showed to my wife and I and to our home. You will not be disappointed. We will be using them again for other projects in the very near future.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:23 AM

Prestige Design Painting has done an amazing job in our house. Painted the interior walls and our kitchen cabinets. Excellent work. I highly recommend them. Call Eli for a fair quote and great work. 352 255 6462.

Diane
Old 05-28-2020, 09:27 PM
Default Prestige Design Painting did a marvelous job.

We were looking for someone in The Villages to paint our kitchen cabinets. We contacted Eli at Prestige for a quote and he came immediately. We were given what we thought was a fair price and hired him. I have to say, Eli was a meticulous professional. The cabinets look brand new and we are so pleased with Eli and Prestige. We will definitely use them for future projects and highly recommend Prestige Painting.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:39 PM

We recently moved to the villages and hired Prestige Painting to paint the inside of our home. Eli arrived
at the time we had agreed upon and quoted a fair price. His painters Alex and Iseal did an outstanding job
and returned the following day to see if any touch-ups were needed. I highly recommend this company.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:12 AM

Is this business licensed and insured?
Old 01-26-2020, 06:21 PM
Smile Charles S> Ricks, DDS

Eli at Prestige did some inside painting for us. They did a great job and he has a great crew. We will definitely use him again when we need painting. At least 6 stars or more if available!!!
Old 01-18-2020, 03:07 PM

We recently bought a villa and have Eli come in to paint all the walls. He showed up on time to give an estimate which was reasonable and fair ,set up a time they showed Up and worked with us with the colors and did a absolutely fabulous job. We showed him a porch that we needed painted and gave us an estimate on it told us when he would be able to get to us and did exactly that.
They did a great job and we would recommend him to anyone . I hope he does fabulous in his business , he is a wonderful person.
The detail ,cleanliness you would never even know they were there after they left other than the color change.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:52 PM

Having just moved to The Villages, we were looking for a painter to refresh our entire home before the furniture arrived. From the moment Eli arrived at our home to give a quote, it was clear he takes great pride in his work and helping his clients make their homes look beautiful. Eli immediately offered to paint some samples on the walls so I could decided between different shades of white. Ultimately, his quote was fair and reasonable, and we hired him. Best decision! We were on a tight schedule to accomplish the job in an empty house, and Eli and his team made it happen, all on schedule. When they were finished, the clean-up left our home looking as if no one had been there, except for the gleaming walls, trim and ceilings. I highly recommend Eli and his crew! In addition to doing great work, Eli is simply a nice guy!
Old 10-18-2019, 10:08 AM

Eli is the best painter I have ever seen. I have been around construction since I was 12 years old so I have seen a lot of painters in my day. His work is exceptional. He is very clean and timely. He shows up when he says and cleans up after himself. The painting is smooth and cutting in is perfect. He was very accommodating in picking out colors. He picked up samples of the colors we selected and did test spots on our walls so we could see what they would look like in our actual rooms with our lighting. Pricing was very reasonable. Contractors are known to be a little pricey for people in The Villages, but he was well priced even compared to where we just moved from. We were completely redoing the house and had a lot of damage to the walls from removing cabinets. Eli did a great job of patching the walls and getting the texture to match before painting. We replaced all of our hardware on the doors and Eli did this for us. Well above and beyond what I expected from a painter. I would recommend Eli.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:16 PM

Prestige Design Painting is a fantastic company.
They are very professional, neat, and hard working.
They painted our interior and did an amazing job.
Very reasonably priced.
Please give them a call if you need work done. 352-255-6462
Old 07-22-2019, 07:47 AM

Eli Abrago the owner of Prestige Design has done plenty of work in our home and we are not done yet. His workmanship and professionalism are above par. He is always on time, always a fair price and clean, clean, clean. He spray painted a ship lap wall in my bedroom and believe me I was very nervous about paint splatter, there was no need to be because Carlos made sure that everything in the room was covered and sealed up before he started and it worked, not a drop of blue anywhere but where I wanted it. I very rarely take the time to write reviews but when they deserve it like Carlos does I make sure to take the time to do it. So please give him a try I promise you will be happy with your decision.

Tags
design, home, painting, prestige, satisfaction

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.