Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:05 PM

We contracted with Steve to paint out house in July. Very thorough, provided services exactly as described, on time, within budget. He is an excellent choice.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

He is painting my house as I write. Crew is great. Sherwin Williams rep just stopped by to say hello and will be back tomorrow to inspect.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:40 PM

I found Steve's painting business mentioned on another post on "Talk of the Villages" where he received high ratings for his work. Steve and his hard working crew just finished painting my home and it looks like new. They were professional, cleaned up everything and walked me around the house to inspect the work. There wasn't one thing that needed to be addressed. Today, a Sherwin Williams representative came out with Steve and inspected the work then sat down with me to explain the 25 year warranty. I'm now going to have Steve paint the driveway. I highly recommend him and you won't be disappointed with his work or his pricing.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.