Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-12-2015, 05:21 PM

We just had the interior of our home painted by Steve Kling Painting. They did an excellent job. His crew was very courteous and professional. This is our second experience with Steve and his crew. I won't be dealing with anyone else. Professional reasonable. Uses the best of materials. Great Experience.

Five stars for Kling painting
Old 01-13-2015, 09:06 AM

Default Five stars for Kling painting

we had Steve Kling paint the interior of our home. His crew did a great job. Steve and his crew are very professional and their workmanship is top notch. Very reasonable. Look no further
Sponsored Links
Steve Kling Painting
Old 01-24-2015, 12:02 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Steve Kling Painting

We just had Steve paint our interior. WOW what a great job. We have had other painters before, but nothing like the care and quality of Steve's crew. Unlike other painters we have used, Steve furnished all materials and paint.

He also paints ALL base boards of rooms painted. Enamel paint and caulking makes for a great clean look.

THANK YOU Rojo and Marcus!!!! For you great work.

Visit my website for GREAT information about The Villages Florida www.LyleGant.com

Old 01-28-2015, 09:28 PM

Steve and his crew painted the exterior of our house a little over a year ago and everything from the selection of the paint colors to the finished project was fantastic so when we wanted the interior painted this year there was no question as to who we would call to do the job. Steve can "zone in" on just the right color scheme for the perfect flow through out. All of his workers are the best from arriving on time, very professional and doing a wonderful job. If you want the job done right - call Steve.
Steve Kling Painting
Old 02-22-2015, 02:12 PM

Default Steve Kling Painting

Steve's guys did a wonderful job painting the exterior of our designer home in the Village of Pennecamp. They were fast but efficient and didn't take any short cuts. They use the best primers and paints and apply it properly to secure an inspection and 25 year warranty from Sherwin Williams against cracking, peeling or blistering. Best of all, Steve's price is excellent. We own a rental villa as well and had them paint the interior based on our experience and they did an excellent job at a great price. The cut in work around the trim and other edges like the ceiling couldn't get any better. Great job and 5 stars especially to Popeye and Charley!!!
Old 05-30-2015, 06:32 AM

This company did a great job on painting my house. This is the first time I ever hired someone to work on my home, fussy.
The painters that painted the house did an outstanding job, no short cuts, removed all the electrical fixtures, rubber weather stripping and covered all the glass before painting, then replaced everything to its original location.
A very competitive price, good communication,and good timely service.
HIGLY RECOMMENDED.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:15 PM

My wife and I contacted Steve of Steve Kling Painting to paint the interior of our new home about a week before we closed on our new home in the village of Poinciana. We closed on a Monday and Tuesday I had a heart attack and then quad bypass heart surgery. Steve worked with my wife during this trying time for her. Ultimately the whole interior and garage was painted and the results outstanding. My wife is extremely satisfied with the results (especially the trim and doors) and Steve's professionalism and concern during this ordeal. My wife had to continue with projects like this in order to have the house put together enough for me to have a place to come home to after discharge from the rehab facility. Thanks Steve.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:28 AM

Steve Kling just completed painting our homes exterior and lanai deck. They were very thorough, conscientious, and great to work with. Excellent follow up. They arrange for a final inspection with Sherwin Williams then a brief sit down to explain the warranty and care of the paint job. Their crew were very hard working. I highly recommend them.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:42 AM

Steve Kling just completed painting the exterior of our home and our lanai deck. The paint crew was very thorough, conscientious, and professional. At the end of the job, Steve, a painter and the Sherwin Williams rep performed a walk around inspection with us then sat down and presented the 25 year warranty on the paint and gave us instructions on how to care for the paint job. I highly recommend them and will be hiring them to do my garage floor.
Highly recommend Steve Kling Painting, Inc.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:31 PM

Default Highly recommend Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

I highly recommend Steve and his crew. He went to work quickly to ensure our new home was painted prior to move-in. Did a great job with the crown molding too. Garage floor was done quite professionally. Steve is very good at paint design as well. We couldn't be happier with the paint colors and receive many compliments. One wall wasn't as dark as he (and we) had hoped for. He noticed immediately and set up a return visit to repaint the wall at no costs to us. They use good quality SW paint. Again, highly recommend!!!