Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 10-14-2016, 03:10 PM

We just finished the final walk-around / inspection by Sherwin Williams after Steve Kling finished painting the exterior of our 14 year old Lantana and I have to say is that it's a real pleasure to work with someone who knows what they are doing and cares about the quality of work that they do. That certainly fits Steve and Michele but I think it also fits the crews that worked on our house - they were all good workers who set about doing their job to a high quality standard.

Our job was scheduled to be done right in the middle of the recent hurricane; needless to say the schedule got changed but I was kept constantly informed of when the painters would be there, why we postponed (because of the hurricane) and when we would actually do it. Everyone showed up on time and I never felt that I had to chase down a missing contractor. The quality of work was exceptional (as was the quality of materials used) and the final inspection flagged defects the size of a pin prick for touch-up, tomorrow.

There are some good descriptions of the "process" Steve uses posted already so I won't repeat it - if you want all the details call Steve at 352-267-7184 - you won't be sorry, and they really do what he says they're going to do. I thought the price was very fair and an excellent value; it was cheaper than the last time the house was painted in 2007 by a very nice margin.

I'm a believer, and will use Steve for all my future painting needs.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:19 AM

Steve Kling just repainted the outside of our home. Steve and his entire crew are perfectionists and professionals in every way. I highly recommend his work.

Jim
Briar Meadow
Old 10-19-2016, 09:20 AM
Default Exterior Painting

We used Steve Kling Painting for the exterior of our home and are so pleased. The painting crew was very professional and did a great job. Steve's recommendations for paint colors were spot on. We will definitely use Steve and his crew again.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:39 AM
Sage

Steve, Michelle and his crew make you look like a brain surgeon/rocket scientist. No hunting, looking, calling, stressing, directing. Just a perfect job at a reasonable price. Artist's for sure.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:05 AM

Steve Kling painting and his crew did a fabulous exterior paint job on our home. Professional,courteous ,clean.From start to finish a very pleasant experience.Every detail or request taken care of in a pleasant manner.Quality work at a fair price.we will use Steve and his people for all future painting needs.Highest recommendation!! 5 Star *****
Old 01-18-2017, 05:36 AM

We hired Steve to paint the inside of our entire house. He spent a significant amount of time helping pick out the perfect colors to match our decor. His workers were punctual, professional and did a fantastic job and cleaned up thoroughly when they were done. His prices were comparable to other quotes but no one else gave advice regarding picking the perfect colors. Steve is a perfectionist that believes in quality products used in his work. We highly recommend Steve.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:44 PM

Steve Kling is an outstanding painting company. He has an extraordinary eye for color and guided us in paint selection for our house, door, and external light fixtures. His choice was spot on....far better than I could have selected myself. The finished product was beautiful and was examined by a representative from Sherwin Williams and given final approval for a lifetime warranty. I highly recommend Steve Kling!
Old 02-22-2017, 09:49 AM

Steve and his crew just finished repainting our home and it looks great. He was low-key, courteous, and very professional - as were his workers. Based on our own experience, we highly recommend him.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Default Very Satisfied

Steve's crew did our house painting in one day after the initial washing. We were concerned about some minor touch up work that needed to be done, but Steve and Sherwin Williams' rep came out and did a complete inspection and found many flaws that we did not see. They did the touch up work necessary. I think that we got a good job at a fair price. There is a lifetime limited warranty on materials and labor.

Can recommend without reservation.

Bill and Susan Harryman
Old 08-02-2017, 06:39 AM
Platinum member

Steve Kling Painting is a wonderful company to do business with. They work with Sherwin Williams for a quality product that is inspected and guaranteed. They just did a great job on our house and we highly recommend them.
Nancy & Ray LaRue
Old 08-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Gold member

Did you have painting done after crown moulding or before?
Old 08-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Platinum member

They painted the outside of our house. I had crown molding installed before painting inside because my husband and I can't agree on colors yet.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Did you have painting done after crown moulding or before?
When I asked the painting and molding companies which should be done first, the answer (to my surprise!) was the moldings.

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 PM

Steves team painted 3 rooms in our home and they did a fantastic job. They were courteous, worked well together, and were done in less than 1/2 a day. They definitely deserve their high rating on Angie's List. We would not hesitate to hire them again. Apparently Steve Kling is equipped to do many types of painting. I saw a post from someone who was going to call him to paint his driveway.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Thumbs up Captivated with expert service!

We hired [B]Steve Kling[B]to paint exterior of the house and the commitment to quality and service was impressive. We received an estimate which detailed all the work to be performed and a folder of information. The communication was conducted easily. They were actually able to move the paint date up by a week. They called to make sure that we could accommodate the new date. The house was power washed, a base coat was applied then the house was painted. The final step was the inspection with Steve, himself, and a Sherwin Williams representative. The paint has a lifetime warranty. Attention to detail was refreshing!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.