Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:04 PM

We had Steve Kling paint the exterior of our home. Professional, clean, attention to detail, are words that come to mind. He also recommended a company to paint our driveway way.
WOW. Between Steve Kling and Aesthetic Concrete Design, Inc and Judy Burtoft, the outside of our house is stunning. Warm and inviting.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Steve Kling is the best: efficient, competitive, excellent quality and a nice guy. We just had our house painted and could not be more pleased. Steve will be doing the inside soon.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Last year they approved that we can keep the original color or change the color to one of 20 approved Sherwin Williams colors for our masonry CYV's. Our homes are now six years old and some are coming due for a paint job. Out of the 80 units in our community, 14 have repainted, 2 kept the original color and 12 have changed color. Of that 11 have hired Omar Painting to paint the outside of their home, apparently he was hired first and most people used him again. A neighbor in 3 BR unit paid Omar $1600 for the work. I was wondering if any of the Steve Kling customers have a CYV and if you have an estimate for a new exterior paint job?
Old 09-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoward View Post
Steve Kling Painting Company painted the exterior of our house this past week (in Mallory) and did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend them and hope to use them for interior painting later this year.
The Howards
Agree ... Steve did a great job for my neighbor and I ... ie he did both houses same time. Excellent work and excellent company.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Default Great job!

Steve Kling Painting Company painted the exterior of our house this past week (in Mallory) and did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend them and hope to use them for interior painting later this year.
The Howards
Old 08-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Thumbs up Captivated with expert service!

We hired [B]Steve Kling[B]to paint exterior of the house and the commitment to quality and service was impressive. We received an estimate which detailed all the work to be performed and a folder of information. The communication was conducted easily. They were actually able to move the paint date up by a week. They called to make sure that we could accommodate the new date. The house was power washed, a base coat was applied then the house was painted. The final step was the inspection with Steve, himself, and a Sherwin Williams representative. The paint has a lifetime warranty. Attention to detail was refreshing!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 PM

Steves team painted 3 rooms in our home and they did a fantastic job. They were courteous, worked well together, and were done in less than 1/2 a day. They definitely deserve their high rating on Angie's List. We would not hesitate to hire them again. Apparently Steve Kling is equipped to do many types of painting. I saw a post from someone who was going to call him to paint his driveway.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Did you have painting done after crown moulding or before?
When I asked the painting and molding companies which should be done first, the answer (to my surprise!) was the moldings.

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 08-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Platinum member

They painted the outside of our house. I had crown molding installed before painting inside because my husband and I can't agree on colors yet.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Platinum member

Did you have painting done after crown moulding or before?
Old 08-02-2017, 06:39 AM
Platinum member

Steve Kling Painting is a wonderful company to do business with. They work with Sherwin Williams for a quality product that is inspected and guaranteed. They just did a great job on our house and we highly recommend them.
Nancy & Ray LaRue
Old 04-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Default Very Satisfied

Steve's crew did our house painting in one day after the initial washing. We were concerned about some minor touch up work that needed to be done, but Steve and Sherwin Williams' rep came out and did a complete inspection and found many flaws that we did not see. They did the touch up work necessary. I think that we got a good job at a fair price. There is a lifetime limited warranty on materials and labor.

Can recommend without reservation.

Bill and Susan Harryman
Old 02-22-2017, 09:49 AM

Steve and his crew just finished repainting our home and it looks great. He was low-key, courteous, and very professional - as were his workers. Based on our own experience, we highly recommend him.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:44 PM

Steve Kling is an outstanding painting company. He has an extraordinary eye for color and guided us in paint selection for our house, door, and external light fixtures. His choice was spot on....far better than I could have selected myself. The finished product was beautiful and was examined by a representative from Sherwin Williams and given final approval for a lifetime warranty. I highly recommend Steve Kling!
Old 01-18-2017, 05:36 AM

We hired Steve to paint the inside of our entire house. He spent a significant amount of time helping pick out the perfect colors to match our decor. His workers were punctual, professional and did a fantastic job and cleaned up thoroughly when they were done. His prices were comparable to other quotes but no one else gave advice regarding picking the perfect colors. Steve is a perfectionist that believes in quality products used in his work. We highly recommend Steve.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.