Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

Old 07-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Default Highly recommend Steve Kling Painting, Inc.

I highly recommend Steve and his crew. He went to work quickly to ensure our new home was painted prior to move-in. Did a great job with the crown molding too. Garage floor was done quite professionally. Steve is very good at paint design as well. We couldn't be happier with the paint colors and receive many compliments. One wall wasn't as dark as he (and we) had hoped for. He noticed immediately and set up a return visit to repaint the wall at no costs to us. They use good quality SW paint. Again, highly recommend!!!
Old 06-15-2015, 08:42 AM

Steve Kling just completed painting the exterior of our home and our lanai deck. The paint crew was very thorough, conscientious, and professional. At the end of the job, Steve, a painter and the Sherwin Williams rep performed a walk around inspection with us then sat down and presented the 25 year warranty on the paint and gave us instructions on how to care for the paint job. I highly recommend them and will be hiring them to do my garage floor.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:28 AM

Steve Kling just completed painting our homes exterior and lanai deck. They were very thorough, conscientious, and great to work with. Excellent follow up. They arrange for a final inspection with Sherwin Williams then a brief sit down to explain the warranty and care of the paint job. Their crew were very hard working. I highly recommend them.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:15 PM

My wife and I contacted Steve of Steve Kling Painting to paint the interior of our new home about a week before we closed on our new home in the village of Poinciana. We closed on a Monday and Tuesday I had a heart attack and then quad bypass heart surgery. Steve worked with my wife during this trying time for her. Ultimately the whole interior and garage was painted and the results outstanding. My wife is extremely satisfied with the results (especially the trim and doors) and Steve's professionalism and concern during this ordeal. My wife had to continue with projects like this in order to have the house put together enough for me to have a place to come home to after discharge from the rehab facility. Thanks Steve.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:32 AM

This company did a great job on painting my house. This is the first time I ever hired someone to work on my home, fussy.
The painters that painted the house did an outstanding job, no short cuts, removed all the electrical fixtures, rubber weather stripping and covered all the glass before painting, then replaced everything to its original location.
A very competitive price, good communication,and good timely service.
HIGLY RECOMMENDED.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Default Steve Kling Painting

Steve's guys did a wonderful job painting the exterior of our designer home in the Village of Pennecamp. They were fast but efficient and didn't take any short cuts. They use the best primers and paints and apply it properly to secure an inspection and 25 year warranty from Sherwin Williams against cracking, peeling or blistering. Best of all, Steve's price is excellent. We own a rental villa as well and had them paint the interior based on our experience and they did an excellent job at a great price. The cut in work around the trim and other edges like the ceiling couldn't get any better. Great job and 5 stars especially to Popeye and Charley!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 09:28 PM

Steve and his crew painted the exterior of our house a little over a year ago and everything from the selection of the paint colors to the finished project was fantastic so when we wanted the interior painted this year there was no question as to who we would call to do the job. Steve can "zone in" on just the right color scheme for the perfect flow through out. All of his workers are the best from arriving on time, very professional and doing a wonderful job. If you want the job done right - call Steve.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Default Five stars for Kling painting

we had Steve Kling paint the interior of our home. His crew did a great job. Steve and his crew are very professional and their workmanship is top notch. Very reasonable. Look no further
Old 01-12-2015, 05:21 PM

We just had the interior of our home painted by Steve Kling Painting. They did an excellent job. His crew was very courteous and professional. This is our second experience with Steve and his crew. I won't be dealing with anyone else. Professional reasonable. Uses the best of materials. Great Experience.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:37 AM

Looking for quotes to have garage floor painted.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:17 PM
Sage
Default Look no further

We also just had our house painted by Kling. Everyone is very professional,they use Top of the line paint and they are very thorough. Look no further if you are getting your house painted inside or out as Kling paint, in my opinion, can't be beat! Highly recommend.
Old 11-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Default Steve Kling Painting

Steve Kling and his crew recently painted our house and the floor of a large lanai. We wanted to completely change the color scheme of the house, band, front door and lanai but were concerned about us picking the colors. Well, Steve is an expert in this area too, he selected all the colors for all elements of the job and the place looks beautiful. He even suggested new lights for the garage, which we bought and installed - a great finishing touch. Some details of the job - heavy coats of primer and paint, 25 yr warranty by Sherwin Williams, caulking of all outlets and windows, etc., etc. We can't say enough good things about the job, the crew, Steve and the value for the price. We are now going to have him paint the driveway and walk.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Sage
Default Steve Kling Painters ...

Steve's company painted the exterior of my house just a few days ago. These guys really did a superb job, their price was competitive and I would recommend them highly.

One thing I noted in particular ... they "slathered" the paint on thick and atop the base coat. I liked that because it weatherproofs the exterior about as well as it can be done.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:17 AM

we hired Steve Kling crew to do interior and exterior (shutters and front door)
great men, excellent work, and enjoyed working with Steve as the business owner.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Sage

Steve did our garage floor 2 years ago. It looks as good today as it did then. I recommend him as well.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.